Chapter 23

Ayla and Shawn laid on their backs in the middle of the gym after a heavy 3 hours workout. Shawn had started his training session with Ayla today. He woke her up at 4 AM! Luckily the guest house had its own gym. According to Shawn, it seems WWE had specially built this house for superstars, especially main eventers to stay if they were having a match here in Austin. They have quite a number of houses around the US as well. No wonder the gym was larger than the bedrooms combined. It even had a huge ring in the middle.

"That was awesome" Shawn commented.

"Hell, yeah" Ayla said, catching her breath.

"Done for the day?" Kev walked in with Billy and Jesse.

"Yeah" Ayla sat up. "You're up late" 

"We slept at 1AM last night, Horsy" Kev rolled his eyes. "Big Sexy needs his beauty sleep, you know"

Ayla chuckled.

"You work out?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah. Shawn and I have been up for 3 hours already" Ayla answered.

"She's training with Shawn" Kev told, settling his stuff on the bench.

"Training with Shawn? Why?" Jesse asked.

"She's gonna sign with WWE once she's legal. Until then, she's training with Shawn and Taker"

"Wait, so you're telling me that she is gonna be a WWE diva?" Billy asked.

"Yes" Kev nodded.

"I ain't buying that, Kev. Hunter would never bring a kid, especially in her size to the company. You know that" Billy crossed his arms and Jesse nodded.

"It's true. This kid can really wrestle" Kev said.

Shawn stood up as well. "It's true. She's really talented" He ruffled Ayla's hair.

The New Age Outlaws didn't seem convinced.

"Alright, how about one of you get in that ring with her right now" Kev said. Woah, Ayla didn't even get to say yes, haha. But she went with the flow.

Billy and Jesse looked at each other. "I ain't gonna hurt a child" Jesse raised his hands up in surrender.

"Me neither" Billy said.

"Try me, boys" Ayla said, her hands on her waist, ready for a fight.

Kev patted her shoulder, proud of her confidence. This girl is already starting to trash talk. 

Billy raised his eyebrows, wiggling it. He looked at Jesse who then nodded. "Alright, if you say so. But I ain't gonna give you a foot massage after you loose"

"Oh you won't" Ayla smirked as she entered the ring with Billy. "But I promise to give you a back massage either way" 

Kev wooed while Shawn went into the ring as referee. Shawn gestured the bell to ring and Kev made a bell ring sound.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll take it easy on you" Billy winked.

"So will I" Ayla said as they both circled the ring. 

They both locked on as Ayla took control and put him in a side headlock. She set him up for a ride and when he came running back, she quickly got down and clutched her legs on Billy's calf, causing him to trip and bringing him down to the mat. She immediately got up on Billy and did the crossface. She was trying to put him out early.

Billy overpowered her and got up, causing her to break the hole. She spins him around and attacks punches on the mid section, driving Billy to the corner, and she gave a huge uppercut to Billy as she backs away.