Chapter 66

The crews helped Ayla with her ropes, making sure they were tight.

"Are you ready?" The crewmate asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Ayla said as she looked down. It was at least 35 feet up in the air.

She watched as Alexa Bliss made her entrance, showing off her Women's Championship belt. The crowd were clearly on her side as they cheered for her when she made her entrance. 

Just then the arena went black.

"Alright, you're on Ayla" The crews said to which Ayla nodded.

Her signature match stick sound went off and the crowd went wild. The arena was pitch black. A thunderbolt effect hit from the top of the building, directly into the middle of the ring, sending the crowd wild.

The effects were paused for a moment, letting the crowd hyped. Again, another thunderbolt hits in the middle of the ring and simultaneously, Ayla slides off the rope in quick speed, falling directly in the middle of the ring, hitting the mat at the same timing as the thunderbolt with one leg squatted and the other leg stretched out, one hand on the mat, the other stretched out as well.

The thunderbolt allowed only little light so that the crowd could only get a few glimpse of her figure, not revealing her fully just yet. Her theme song was played for a few moments until the right music que. Pyro burst out in the middle of the ring as the lights came back on, revealing Ayla, making the crowd go crazy as they cheered at the cool entrance.

"Wow!" King squealed in commentary as he watched Ayla make her entrance.

"Now that is a WrestleMania entrance" Cole said as Ayla stood up, hyping the crowd.

Ayla took her own time to take off her coat to reveal her muscles, her signature smirk on her face.

"What an entrance, King" Cole said, jumping in joy for real. 

"I gotta say, this was the best entrance today. I haven't seen anything like that for quite sometime, Cole. That roof has gotta be at least 35 feet up the air" King squealed.

"You're absolutely right, King. The look on Alexa's face tells it all. Alexa is absolutely terrified. She must be wondering, what on earth have I gotten myself into" Cole said as Alexa acted all scared. She sticks at the corner of the turnbuckle, gulping down as she watched Ayla took off her coat and stare at her dead in the eye.

"This is awesome" Clap, clap, clap clap, clap. The crowd begin to chant as Ayla stared at Alexa. Alexa was slightly shorter than Ayla to Ayla's relief. Most of the time she'd need to stare upwards at her opponent as majority of them are just larger than life. 

The bell rang and the match begin. They only had 10 minutes of match time excluding entrances. It was a no holds barred match, so technically there were so much to do. Ayla tried to make the match as physical as possible, alongside the emotions. She tried to use everything that Shawn and Taker had taught her ever since 3 years ago. She sold each and every moves, careful not to botch any of the moves. Luckily, Alexa was a remarkable opponent and Alexa sold her moves perfectly as well, just as planned. The match was overall flawless without a botch. 

They were already in their 8th minute match as Ayla sets Alexa up for the ride, pushing her to the opposite rope. As Alexa came running towards her, she bent down and tackled Alexa by running her shoulder into Alexa's shin, making Alexa fall face first.  Alexa managed to recover to her knees but wasn't still up yet. Ayla ran to the ropes, making her way to the opposite rope and she jumped up a little, wrapping her knees around Alexa's neck and bringing her down.

"Daddy's Little Princess! Is it over? Is it over?" Cole squealed, his eyes widen.

"1, 2 and ohhh, what?" King squealed.