Chapter 3

They got to Nova's room and she instantly kicked off her shoes and set her purse down on the table.

"Sorry, I only have the one bed, I hadn't planned on having someone staying the night."

"Oh its understandable." He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the couch then back at her, "You have a couch so I can sleep there."

"Okay." She nodded.

She grabbed the extra blanket off the shelf and one of the pillows off the bed and took it the couch.

"Here let me do that." He walked over to her.

"No, it's okay I got it." She set the stuff on the couch. As she breathes in, she smelled his old spice cologne, "Haven't changed cologne I see, well, smell." She smiled at him.

"Yeah, it's a good brand." He smiles back.

"And smells good too." She smirks and he nods agreeing with her.

He took his shoes off and starts to walk over to set them by the door but she grabs his shirt, pulls him to her and starts kissing him. As he kisses her back he tosses his shoes out of his hands, not caring where they land.

After a few seconds she steps away from him, "I'm, uh, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."

"Don't be." He puts his hand on her lower back, pulls her closer and starts kissing her again to which she instantly kisses back.

She places her hands on his shoulders as he places his hands in her thighs. He then picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist. As they're kissing he carries her over to the bed, not breaking the kiss he lays her down on her back and lays on top of her. As they're making out he uses his right hand and explores up and down her body.
After a few more seconds of their make out session he raises up on his knees, takes his shirt off then takes hers off. As he leans back down and starts kissing the left side of her neck, he also made sure to rub his bulge up against her.

"Mm." She hums out.

He then starts kissing all over her upper chest as he takes her bra off. They then waste no time taking off the rest of their clothes.

All of a sudden she puts her hand on his chest and pushes him back some.

"Wait, hold on, do you have any protection?"

"Uh no, I wasnt prepared for something like this happening. Do you have any?"

She shook her head, "Me neither."

"Well we didn't use any in college and got lucky."

"But I was also on the pill then."

"Oh."

"Fuck it." She grabs back of his neck, pulls his face to hers and starts kissing him again, "I want you so bad."

"I'm right here."

He then slides himself into her.

"Oh fuck." She breaths out as she flinches some.

He doesn't move as he looks down at her, "You okay?"

She smiles up at him, "More than okay. I just wasn't used to you being this big and it's been a long while for me."

"Oh okay." He grins as he starts moving his hips back and forth.

"Ah damn." She moans out as she moves her hips in sync with his.

Pretty soon they both roll over where she was on to of him. She places her hands on his chest as she rocks her hips on him.

"Oh fuck Sam." She moans out throwing her head back.

He lets out a grumbled of a moan as he roughly grabs her waist. She leans down, leaving a small hickey on the bottom of his neck. She then leans back and starts rocking her hips on his harder, making him go deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck Nova."

"Sam!" She moaned out, feeling herself get closer every time she slams down on him.

She starts lightly digging her nails into his chest as she grabbed his pecs as her walls tighten around him.

"Fuck fuck." She moaned out as she rode out her climax.

"Gah." He groaned out as he released himself soon after she did.

As soon as they both came down she collapsed onto his chest.

"Damn." She breathes out while grinning.

"Damn is right." He says softly as he rubbed his hand over his forehead and over the top of his head.

She smirks as leaned up some, kissed his pecs then looked at him, "Sorry if I hurt your chest."

"Oh don't be sorry." He smirks, "It didn't hurt, I was too focused on other things." He tells her as he moves her hair behind her ears.

"Good." They smile at each other.

Nova kisses his lips then climbed off of him and laid beside him where her head was on his chest. He instantly wrapped his arm around her and rubbed his fingers up and down her arm.

"This night was the most fun I've had in a long while."

She raises her head to look up at him, "Mine too." She kisses his jaw then lays her head back down.

Pretty soon they were both out.