Chapter 4

Nova woke up to hearing a buzzing sound. She turned over and seen Sam still sound asleep so she slowly got out of bed. She discovered the sound was coming from his pants so she pulled out his phone and seen it was Dean calling.

"Hello." She said quietly.

"Hey, woah whose this?"

"It's Nova."

"Wow, okay. Where's my brother? And why are you answering his phone?"

She looks over at Sam sprawled out on the bed, still asleep, "Because he's still asleep. I didn't want to wake him."

"Let me guess, long night?" Dean smirked into the phone.

"Something like that." She smirked back, "We figured since you left with that girl, your guys room would be occupied so we came to my room and well yeah." She giggles quietly.

"Way to go." Dean chuckled then says, "Well, when he wakes up have him call me."

"Will do."

With that they hung up, and she sets his phone on the nightstand. She then crawls back into bed and tries to wake him but he just grumbles and stays asleep.

She smirks to herself and kissing on his neck while rubbing her hand up and down his chest. She then slowly starts rubbing her hand down further on his body. Once she got down to his hips she looks at his face and sees his eyes still close.

"Man for a hunter you are a hard sleeper." She thought to herself.

She then gripped him and started moving her hand up and down his manhood. After a minute or so he finally started to stir.

"Mm." He grumbled out.

Once she seen his eyes open she grins at him.

"Good, you're awake. Dean wants you to call him." She gets out of bed.

"Oh no you don't." He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her back to the bed making her squeal in the process, "You're not going to tease me like that then walk away." He smirks down at her once she was laying down on the bed.

"Who me? I was just waking you up." She says innocently.

"Mhmm." He nods, "Well now you have me awake amongst other things."

She giggled lightly, "Oopsie."

"Yeah Oopsie." He kisses her lips, her jaw then her neck before hissing in her ear, "So now you better finish what you started." He rubs his hand in a circular motion on her stomach.

"But your brother is waiting for you to call him." She smirks.

"He can wait longer, it's not like he's never made me wait on him for a girl." He says then moves his hand down between her legs, and starts rubbing her, "It's not very nice to tease someone." He removes his hand then starts to get up, "I guess it's time for me to get ready for the day."

She quickly grabs his arm, pulling it back towards her, "Okay, okay, I get it." She giggled.

"Do you now." He smirks as he hovers over her.

"Mhm." She nods, cups her hand over his neck and pulls his face to hers and starts kissing him.

As they're kissing, he slides himself into her making her moan into the kiss. He breaks the kiss, leaning on his left elbow he uses his right hand to massage her breast while he's moving his hips into her.

"Fuck Sam." She moans as she wraps her leg around his waist.

Right as he leans down and starts kissing her neck, his phone vibrates making them both left out a groan. She reaches over and picks it up and sees the name 'Dean' on it.