Chapter 7

Nova woke up, looked at the Clock and seen it was 7am. She seen that Sam wasn't in bed. He wasn't in the bathroom nor was there a note so she figured he left without a goodbye.

"Geez thanks Sam." She grunts to herself.

She got up then went and took a shower. Once she got out instead of getting dressed she decided to just wrap a towel around herself. But once she walked out of the bathroom, Sam was walking back into the room.

"Morning Nova." He looked her up and down real quick.

"Oh, hey Sam. I seen you gone so I thought you went back to your hunting family."

He held up the tray of 2 coffees and a bag in his hand, "Not yet, I went and got us breakfast. Coffee and apple fritters."

"Oh yummy, thank you." She took one of the coffees when he set the stuff down in the table.

"There's cream and sugar in the bag, I wasn't sure how you drank your coffee." He says then took a sip of his.

"Good, cause I don't like mine black." She made a gag face and put a little bit of cream and sugar in hers, "But usually in the mornings I just load up on coffee, never much of a breakfast eater. So why, besides bringing back this stuff, didn't you go back to your family yet?"

"Oh uhm." He shrugged one shoulder, "I didn't know if you wanted to meet them. And be shown the ropes of hunting."

"Sure." She smiles, "That would be awesome. Well I guess I better get dressed." She motioned to the towel as she set her cup down.

But as she turned around to go get her clothes Sam grabbed her arm, pulled her back to him and crashed his lips into hers. He let go of her arm, resting his hands on her hips as she cups her hands on the sides of his neck. After a few minutes of their kissing Nova broke the kiss but kept her face mere inches from his.

"Sam, what are we doing?"

"I don't know what you call it but most people call it kissing."

She let out a light laugh, "Well no shit but why are we doing this?"

"What's wrong with two adults having a little fun?" He asks as he moves his hands to her back and pulls her closer up against him.

"Nothing I guess." She smirks as she moves her hands down and slides them up under his shirt, resting them in his stomach, she then moves her hands out and starts unbuttoning his shirt, "Not going to hurt to have little morning fun."

"Exactly." He states as he made her towel drop to the floor.

Right after she got his shirt unbuttoned she slid it off then started undoing his pants. Before she could finish he stopped her, picked her up and put her on the bed. As he stared down at her he licked his lips and took off the rest of his clothes. She smirked motioning with her finger for him to join her in the bed to which he gladly did.
As he braced himself above her, she rakes her fingers through his hair as she kisses him passionately.
He breaks this kiss and starts roughly kissing her neck as he slid himself into her.

"Fuck." She breaths out, pushing her head back against the pillow.

She then gripped his hair, pulled him away from her neck and pulled his face to hers to kiss him again. She wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him into her more, making him thrust into her deeper.

"Oh yes Sam." She moans out.

Once they both hit edges he relaxed beside her. She rolled into her stomach and started playing with his hair.

"Damn, that was amazing." She grins at him.

"Yes it was." He nodded rubbing her back.

She kisses his jaw, "You've gotten rougher at sex, I like it." She smirked at him.