Chapter 39

Nova was sitting at the local bar drinking when she decided to give in and text Sam

"Sam, I know we had a falling out and you don't want me worrying about you. At least that's how it felt like. But my point is I truly miss you and I still love you. No matter what I always will." She sighed as she hit send.

But as she put her phone back in her pocket and down what was left in her cup, her phone began ringing. Before even looking at who it was she answered it.

"Sam?"

"Nah, even better, it's Dean."

"Oh hey Dean, what's up." She said kind of disappointed it was him and not Sam.

"Gee don't sound so happy to hear from me."

"Yeah I'm sorry it's just I sent Sam a text and was hoping he'd reply back."

"That's actually why I was calling. I need your help regarding him. And don't worry he's physically fine but I just got this message from him with this address and I want some help. So can you please come, and apparently you need to dress nice, I was told to fed it up."

"Uhm okay? I'll be there as soon as I can."

They got off the phone and Dean messaged her where to meet him. She then got there as soon as she could. At first she thought about driving but decided to get on a plane instead since it was quicker.

Once she got into town she messaged Dean to see if he'd pick her up so he did. They got to the address he was given and Nova just looked at the place then at Dean.

"Uhm Dean if you're trying to tell me something I'm sorry but I don't see you like that."

"Ha ha very funny. " He faked laughed then shook his head, "I don't know what's going on here. Like I said I got a message from Sam's phone with this address so I think there's a case here."

"And you need my help why?"

He just looks at her then says "Because you're good, and if Sam is in fact in trouble I figured we could work together to get him out of trouble."

"But Dean-"

"No buts, look I know you two had a fight but he regardless I know you two care for each other. Plus the longest relationship he ever been in is with you. So please help. "

"Okay fine. " She groaned out.

They then walked in together but as they got halfway down the hallway the lights flickered some so Dean grabbed his gun and Nova grabbed her knife. But as soon as they got to the doors, they flung open so Dean raised his gun quickly but it was only Sam who told them they wouldn't need that in there and pulled Dean in with Nova following them.

"Oh, hi, Nova I'm surprised to see you here."

"Yeah Dean thought you needed both of our help."

"I thought you were off becoming one with the land or some crap. "

Sam made Dean stand up front and pinned a boutonniere to Dean's suit.

"Hold up, what is going on here? " Nova asked as she sat down.

"Yeah what's the pretext? What are we uh wedding crashers huh? We looking for some kind of siren or what?"

"No nothing like that. All right um. So a little sudden. But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter. I'm in love." When Sam said that Dean looked at Nova than back at him, "And I'm getting married. " Sam chuckles and Dean just stared at him.

"But Sam we've never even-" she thought he was going to propose to her but she spotted when the bridal song started playing and they all turned towards the doorway.