Chapter 29

Sam was laying in Bobby's panic room, pretty much in a coma. Nova nor Dean left his side much, hoping he would snap out of it.

"Please Sam. " Nova sighed, "Please be okay." She linked their fingers together and kissed the back of his hand.

She was either always sitting in a chair besides the bed or sitting on the bed itself beside him. This time it was on the bed.

"Nova, why don't you take a breather, go get something to eat or drink. "

Nova looked up at Dean and shook her head, "I can't. I don't want to leave him. Not until I know he'll be okay. "

"But making yourself suffer isn't helping him. We got to keep our health up for him. For when he wakes up." As he said that Bobby walked in.

"Anything?" Bobby asked them.

"Unfortunately no. " Nova sighed as she leaned forward and laid her head on his chest.

"I can't just sit here Bobby. I've got to help him. You know dreamscape his noggin... something. "

"You know what Cass did. The dam inside your brothers head is gone, all hells spilling loose. We don't know what's going on inside. "

"I don't care. We got to do something."

Nova half listened to them but was also listening to Sam's heart beat, she tried to blink back the tears but had no luck as they rolled out of her eyes.

"And we will. But right now, we got sixteen hours till they pop purgatory. I'm down one man. I can't be afford to be down two."

"Yeah and how's that going huh? We've got no line on Crowley. We got no line on Cass. Balthazar's M.I.A. I mean all we we've got is Sam going through whatever the hell this is!"

"Maybe this is what Cass wants. " Nova raised her head and looked at them, "For us to fall to pieces. "

Bobby nodded as he filled a couple cups with whiskey, "Just try to think of what Sam would want. " He handed Dean one of the cups.

Dean took a step to Bobby and took the drink from him, "Find Cass Bobby. Find him now." He demanded, then they both took a drink.

Nova sighed as she combed her fingers through Sam's hair. A few minutes later Dean walked over and shined a light in each of Sam's eyes to check them but there was nothing new. He just sighed and walked out.

All of a sudden Sam started flinching around.

"Sam?! Baby?" She tried putting her hand on his his check but he kept moving his face, "Dean! Come here quick!"

Dean rushed in and seen what was going on, "Hey! Sam!"

Sam then quit moving right after that though.

"What the hell was that Dean?"

"I don't know." He sighed, "But I think it was a seizure." He sat down and poured himself another cup of whiskey.

"You're going to drink yourself to death Dean."

"Right now I don't care."

Just then Bobby stepped to the doorway with Balthazar who told them that they finally got the angel proofing right as he glanced around the room from the doorway. He then asked how Sam was doing.

"You didn't steal any kisses I trust?"

"Of course I did." Nova smirked with a small smile as she stared at Sam.

"Nice." Balthazar smirked back and stepped away from the doorway.

Dean followed them out as he asked what took him so long. Balthazar told him that he was having second thoughts about whether to help Dean. And that maybe he should rip out his bits instead. After Bobby asked him what he decided, Balthazar handed Dean a small piece of paper, then said that's where Cass and Crowley was located.