Chapter 23

I woke up at 8:30, and had Sarah and Aaron help me pack my car up. It only took about 10 minutes, because Sarah shoved enough snacks to feed a family for a week in my trunk. After I had everything packed I gave Sarah and him hugs goodbye.

Sarah ended up crying and reminded me to be careful. I reminded her that I'd be back in a month, and I promised to face time her every night. Even though she was my best friend she sure acted like I was her little girl going away somewhere.

I stopped at Target, Urban Outfitters, and Macy's before heading to Donald's house. I texted him to let him know I was on my way, and he said the door would be open once I got there. I pulled up to his house around 10:30 and just like he said the door was open. I had been to his house before once, but never inside. It was so big and beautiful.

" Hey you!", I heard Donald say as he was making his way towards me with a giant smile on his face. He reached and gave me a big hug.

"Hello, you seem happy to see me", I said with a giggle.

"When am I not happy to see a gorgeous soul like you", he said then grabbed my hand and kiss the back of it softly.

He always gave me compliments, and he never got any further with me than his big hugs and kisses on my hand. He didn't know how much those things affected me though. Every time I was with him I was just intoxicated by him, and it scared me a bit. I wanted to keep our relationship professional but I knew he had a crush, he didn't hide it at all, if anything he wanted to make sure I knew.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when he grabbed my hand and told me that he wanted to show me something. He lead me into a room I assumed was his studio, it looked like an exactly like his studio in our building.

"This looks so nice, I wish my apartment was big enough for me to have a studio in" I said looking around in awe.

"Yeah I've had this for a couple months now, but that wasn't what I wanted to show", he said grabbing my hand again to take me inside the recording section.
He shifted my body so that I was looking a blown up picture on the wall. My jaw dropped when I noticed it was a picture of us, from after one of our performances.

It was 2 pictures of us on the same poster. I remember these pictures being taken but I never remember seeing them after they were taken. I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face when I noticed that in the picture on the left Donald was looking straight at me. The way he looked at me made my heart melt, and when I looked over at him he was giving me the same look.

"Your cheeks are so red right now", he whispered with a small laugh.

"I guess you just make me blush a lot", I said shyly.

I didn't notice that I was looking down at my hands, when Donald tilted my head back up to look at him.

"I think you blush so much around me because I'm constantly reminding you that you're beautiful, and you don't believe it. I'm guessing your boyfriend doesn't tell you enough but he really should because you're something special Lillie", he said softly. I hadn't noticed how close he had gotten to me.

His hand was cupping my chin while the other was around my waist. I placed my hands on his checks, and just stares at him for seemed like forever. I knew I should've backed away because I was with Leo, but he was the last thing on my mind at this moment.

The next thing I knew I had pulled his face to me and my lips were on his. I could tell he was surprised at first but he quickly relaxed and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was short but magical, I could feel the need we had for each other. When I pulled away I felt him smile against my lips. I'm so fucked. I loved having this gorgeous man in front of me.

I looked up at him and he nodded. I think he understood that this couldn't happen again, but we were both glad it happened. I cleared my throat, "I should probably help you pack now before it gets too late".

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I was finished. What would I do without you?", he said laughing.

We finished packing his stuff around 12, so we had another 3 hours before we had to leave for the airport. We wanted to get there by 3:30 and get through security and everything by 4, so that way we'd still have an hour till our flight.

He decided to order pizza and we decided to have a marathon of the Fast & Furious movies since I had only seen the last one. We managed to get through a box of pizza, a jug of orange juice, and 3 movies before it was time to leave. We put everything in his car, and some of his music stuff in my back seat since he had so much in his car.

We drove to Fly Away and emptied everything out of our cars onto the carts they had, then we parked them in the back. I texted Sarah to tell her where my car was and that Donald's was right next to it, so that her and Aaron could come get our cars. She had agreed to keep our cars while we were gone, so I had made a copy of both our keys for her.

By 4:35 we were sitting outside the gate to our flight, it hadn't taken that long to get to the airport and get through security. I decided to take a nap, so I told Donald to make sure that he stayed up to watch our carry-on's, which was only our backpacks.

We were sitting on the floor against a wall so I laid out and rested my head on Donald's lap. As I closed my eyes I felt him playing with my hair softy. As I started dozing off I heard him whisper something softly in my ear.

"You're so special Lillie, I wish you were mine". Me too Donald, me too.