Chapter 25

I fell asleep for a few hours, but I woke up to notice I wasn't leaning against Donald but against the window. I let my eyes adjust and noticed how beautiful the sky looked. I checked my phone to see how much longer we had until we got to Boston. I remember the pilot saying we should land in Boston around 10:30. It was only 7:30.

I turned and saw that Donald was knocked out, he looked so peaceful and cute as he slept. I leaned in to softly kiss his cheek, he didn't budge. I laughed to myself, and took a picture of him. I then kissed his cheek again but took a picture of us while I did it. I looked at it and felt so happy.

I was meant to be this happy, with someone like him. This trip had barely started and I knew that the second we came back in a month I'd end things with Leo. Our 3 year anniversary would be in 2 weeks, but I was glad I wasn't home. Knowing him he'd do something extravagant for me and I'd go crawling back to him like always. Not this time.

I was glad that he hadn't tried calling me since the night he noticed I was gone. I knew he wasn't going to let me go though, ending things was going to be hard. Yet, every time Donald and I were together I knew it would be worth it. I needed to do it, because Donald was my happiness.

I felt Donald move next to me so I turned to face him. He slowly opened his eyes, and smiled slightly when he saw that I was staring at him.

"How long have you been watching me weirdo?", he laughed.

"Not long. I didn't want to wake you up so I took pictures of you instead, because you looked cute", I said giggling.

"You didn't", he said faking a gasp. He reached for my phone and I pulled it away.

"Nope you can't see them until we land"

"Fine then. Guess you won't be seeing the pictures I took of you while you were asleep on me"

"What?! That's not fair", I said whining. He laughed and motioned for me to hand him my phone. I sighed and unlocked it for him. He went to my pictures and laughed when he saw his picture. He was about to slide to the next picture but I pulled my phone away again.

"Why can't I see the next picture", he asked leaning closer to me.

"Because it's embarrassing", I said laughing.

"Well that's too bad because I would've given you a kiss right now, but you're being mean so never mind", he said sitting back in his seat. I reached over and pulled him to me so that our noses were touching.

"Are you sure you don't want to kiss me right now?", I whispered against his lips. He stared back at me, then looked down at my lips. He began to lean in slowly but I pulled away just before our lips were going to touch.

"Now that's not fair", he said laughing. He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I handed him my phone knowing I'd end up showing him the picture anyways.

He stared down at my phone and a big smile came to his face. Then suddenly he pulled me to him, kissing me hard. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and tugged softly. I felt him groan against my lips, then he wrapped his arms around my waist. This kiss was so passionate, I didn't understand why but I didn't care.

When we finally pulled away from each other we were gasping softly for air. I opened my eyes and saw his lips were a bit red from us kissing so long. I giggled and he leaned in to kiss my face over and over, causing me to laugh really loudly. I pushed him away from me and he just stared at me as he put his hand against my cheek.

"What?", I said blushing.

"You're just so breathtaking, all the time but especially right now", he said as his thumb softly caressed my cheek.