Chapter 15

Sorry I went forever without updating, I've been so focused on updating my poems. This chapter is just a filler so I'm sorry if it sucks, but I will try to update soon.
--------------------------
Sarah and I were out most of the day to my surprise. I normally get exhausted after being out for a couple hours, but I managed. We went shopping, to the movies, the park, the pier, and we finally decided to go back home.

I dropped her off at her house and made my way back home. I pulled into the garage, got all my bags, and made my way to the door. I opened it and called out, "I'm home!". No one answered.

I walked down the hall to my room to put my stuff away. I turned the light on to see there was a small bag and a note on my bed. Dad probably went out, I thought to myself. I put my bags down and walked over to make sure. Just as I thought, my dad had scribbled me a note saying he had gone out to watch a game with friends. I put the note down and checked what was inside the bag.

I opened it to find a small box inside and a card. When my eyes landed on the card I felt myself start to tear up. My name was on the envelope, in my moms handwriting. I just stood there with tears in my eyes staring down at my shaking hands. I couldn't bring myself to open it, all I could think was when this was from.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a faint sound of music. I was confused since no one else was home until I realized it was my phone. I hadn't checked it all day since Sarah took it away as soon as we got in the car.

I searched through my backpack, and yes I have more then one backpack. I have one for school and one I go out with, since I hate purses I just have a small backpack. I finally found my phone and my eyes went wide when I saw all the messages, and missed calls I had. 13 missed calls and 30 texts. They were from different people, but of course most of them were from Leo.

I checked the missed calls first, and I saw that my brother had called me. He doesn't live too far but we barely talk. He's the closest person to me though, besides Dad of course. I had 4 missed calls from Dad, so I knew I had to call him back right away. The phone rang three times before he picked up.

"Hello sweetie" he said practically screaming since there was so much noise around him.

"Hi papa, how's the game going?"

"It's pretty good, Lakers are ahead which is rare but good for us" he said laughing.

"Well that's good. Sorry I missed your calls earlier, I was out with Sarah"

"Oh it's okay I figured you were busy since you normally answer right away. Anyways how was your day out?"

"It was really fun, we went shopping, the movies, you know girl stuff" I said while giggling.

He laughed and said,"Well that's good, I'm so glad to hear you had a good time"

"Yeah I really did. It's getting late so I'm going to shower and asleep. Goodnight papa"

"Okay then baby goodnight. Oh, and I'll be staying here because I don't want to wake you up from coming in late. I love you"

"I love you too, see you tomorrow"

I hung up and looked at the clock, it was 11:45. Gosh when did it get so late? I decided to call Leo before I shower because he'd probably die if I made him wait any longer.

"Looks like someone finally decided to call back" he said sounding serious.

"I'm sorry I was out all day with Sarah, and she-" I was surprised when he cut me off so quickly.

"Ugh Sarah, this girl again. I don't like you hanging out with her Lillie" he said with a hint of an attitude

"Well excuse me but that's not your choice. She's my bestfriend, and she's been here longer then you have. So don't even try to make me drop the off person that cares about me-"

"She's not the only person that cares about you Lillie. I fucking care!"

His tone shocked me but I didn't let it bother me too long since I was mad at him. "I know you care dumbass, but you've just come into my life. She's been here since everything got bad, she's the one who put me back together and that keeps me together"

"I can be that fucking person! But no, you're just so caught up with Sarah that you don't even reply to me-"

"Oh don't even go there! She took my phone because she didn't want there to be any distractions on our day out. I told her about us and she wanted one last girl day, because she knew I'd start spending more time with you. But maybe that won't happen anymore since-"

"Can you just stop for a second and listen to me?!"

"Fine. What do you want Leo?"

"I called so many times before because I wanted to see you. I wanted to come up to your door with everything I got you, and ask you officially to be my girl"

I was still upset but after hearing that I knew he had a right to be angry with me. He didn't have the right to raise his voice but he had a point of being upset. I took a deep breath and rubbed my forehead, since I could feel a headache forming.

"Can you come over? I want to work this out in person"

"Wait, really? You aren't mad at me"

"I'm upset but I want to talk about this. I've been out all day, I have a headache, and I want to shower. So just come over so we can talk you idiot"

"What about your parents?"

"My dad is out. I'm hanging up and texting you the address, okay?"

"Okay love, see you in a bit"

I hung up and let out a long sigh. We weren't even really together, and we were already fighting. I was just looking forward to having him over to fix everything.

I was about to put my phone down when I remembered I had to text him. So I quickly sent him the address and said I was getting in the shower. He replied pretty quickly.

From: Idiot
Okay darling. By the way I was playing with my dog in the back yard earlier, and my mom snapped a picture of me. Thought you'd like to see it :)

I scrolled down to find an adorable picture of him with his dog wrapped in his jacket, hugging him close. I smiled and put my phone down to go shower.

------------------------
The picture above is the picture he sent her by the way. How did you guys feel about the letter from her mom? Bet you're waiting to find out when she wrote it, what she said, and what's in the box. Well keep waiting, until the next update lol