Chapter 26

Leo's POV
Every day since she left I had the same routine. I'd wake up remembering she wasn't there, and try to rush out the door hoping she'd be home when I got back. I'd get home from work and see that she's still gone, then realize that she's not coming back. I drink myself into a drunken rage, and throw shit around the apartment.

Yet, it doesn't matter how angry I get I know she's not coming back. I will admit the first few days I was so angry. I didn't understand why she left. I knew that I hurt her but I thought we could work it out like all the other times, but I guess I just took it too far.

Once the anger passed reality set in and I just got real fucking sad. I kept hurting the girl I loved more life itself, and because of that I lost her. I knew she'd come back home after her thing in Boston was over, I just hoped she'd let me explain.

Our 3 year anniversary was coming up in 2 weeks so I decided not to call until that day. In took everything in me not to call her when I was on my drunken rages, but I was smart enough to hide my phone before so I couldn't call her. I needed to change, and fast; because although she might be upset now she had promised me forever before, and I wasn't going to let her break our promise.

-----------------------
This one was just a short view of how Leo's handling everything, the next update will be much longer I promise