Chapter 11

Sorry that I haven't been updating, I just have no time honestly. I will try to update more than once this week to make up for it :)

------------------------------------

It takes about 20 minutes for me to drive home from school but with Sarah driving it felt longer. Right after we were done talking she took my phone and turned it off, just in case Leo tried calling or texting me. I didn't put up a fight since I was too tired, so I gave her my phone and took a nap. I woke up to Sarah pushing me once we were parked in front of my house.

"Lillie, come on we're here. Lillie! Ugh you bum get out" she said while shaking my arm.

I groaned and said "Okay, okay I'm up! Gosh why couldn't you just leave me in here"

"Because I'm not letting you get up and whine that I left you in here alone. Now let's go!"

She got out the car and came over to my side to pull me out, since I wasn't going to voluntarily get out. She got me out and handed me my stuff then locked the car. As we walked up to my door I realized that she was coming in with me.

"Are you sleeping over tonight? Please say yes" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I am. After that attack you need me by your side so I'm going to be right here" she said smiling. I smiled back at her and we walked inside the house.

Once we got inside we decided we'd have a Disney movie marathon tonight, and eat lots of food that tasted good but isn't good for us. I wanted to shower first so I could be comfortable the rest of the night. I started walking across the hall when I heard Sarah say something.

"What did you say?" I asked walking back to where she was in my room.

"I said take your phone back. I know you like playing music in the shower, plus I'm sure once you turn it on you'll have like 10 messages from your boyfriend" she said while pretending go gag. I laughed and took my phone from her then walked to the bathroom.

I turned it on and at first nothing happened, I didn't get any notifications which didn't really surprise me. So I clicked on my music and started scrolling to see what album I wanted to play when my phone started vibrating like crazy. 20 new messages and 10 missed calls! Is this kid okay? I thought to myself while going to check if they were really all from him, and sure enough they were.

Lillie, what happened?

Please answer me, we need to talk

Darling, I need you to answer me

Princess please reply

I need to know you're okay, I'm really worried about you

I don't know what to do with myself right now I can't get you off my mind

I've already called you 5 times now and I don't plan on stopping

I'll stop at 10 but darling please call me back

And those were only the beginning of the messages. I just stared at my phone in awe, I couldn't believe how worried he was. No one besides Sarah has texted me that many times to check up on me because they were that worried. I felt like shit just leaving him there to worry so much.

I locked my phone and decided I would text him back once Sarah falls asleep. I put on Sam Smith and got into the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out, wrapped myself in a towel, and made my way over to my room. I found Sarah sitting on the floor looking through a stack of movies.