Chapter 14

After getting the annoying idiot to stop texting me, I put my phone back on my drawer. I turned around to find Sarah staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"What?", I said with a confused look on my face.

"You sly little bitch. You were just talking to Leo weren't you?", the smirk on her face was now replaced with a more angry look.

"Yes but-"

"You weren't talking to your brother last night were you?! You were talking to him then too ?" she said as her voice began to raise.

"Sarah, let me explain please" I said with a pleading look.

She scoffed at me and say up to get out the bed. Before I could say anything to her, she was walking out of my bedroom door.

"I'll allow you to explain if you make me breakfast bitch" she called to me.
I laughed and proceeded to get out my bed to follow after her. I got to the kitchen to find her sitting on the counter on her phone.

"What do you want-"

"Waffles, with chocolate chips and bananas on top, and eggs" she said with a fake smile on her face.

"Can I get a please and thank you?" I said sarcastically. Which made her look up to glare at me, then go back to doing whatever she was doing on her phone.

After about 15 minutes I finished making breakfast for the both of us, and set the plates on the table. She walked over and said "Okay now you can explain".

"I didn't want tell you I was talking to him because I knew you would get upset. You're blaming him for my attack, but we both know if he knew about what I went through he wouldn't have done what he did" I paused waiting for a response or gesture to tell me to keep going.

"You may go on" she said not looking up from her plate.

"Talking about being- about what happened has always been hard for me, but he deserved an explanation for my outburst. Just thinking about it just makes me want to-" I stopped because I felt Sarah's hand grasp mine.

I looked at her and she had a sad smile on her face; she knew how hard this was for me. She squeezed my hand and nodded, telling me to continue.

"Once you fell asleep I um- I got all the alcohol I had stashed away and went downstairs. I took as much as I could, and once I felt like I was as ready as I could be I texted him. I explained it all, and he understood Sarah. He didn't push or question, he just accepted it and was there for me. Even though I was drunk off my ass, I just knew- I knew that-"

"That you could trust him. Trust him to love you regardless of your hardships, and trust him to take care of you" she said with a smile.

"Yes, and so I told him I was his. He texted me this morning because he's out getting me something. I mean this guy is just-"

"He's good for you Lillie, and as you're best friend I approve"

"Really?! But I thought-"

"Yes I don't really like him at the moment but I'll soften up. I just want you to be happy" she said squeezing my hand.

"Thank you so much. You are one of the most important-"

"People in your life blah blab I know. Let's clean up and go out. Soon I won't be spending as much time with you so let's go on an adventure" she said mischievously.

"When did you get so daring missy?" I said while laughing.

"Don't be a poop, come on! Let's go look cute" she said as she grabbed my hand and raced up the stairs. She stopped half way and turned back at me with a scowl.

"What did I do now?" I said through my hands up.

"No more stashing away alcohol okay?! Next time you do that I will not talk to you for 2 whole days. I'm the one person you talk to the most so you know that's the worst punishment" she said with a smirk.

"You're one clever son of a bitch you know that?" I said glaring at her. She laughed and continued to race upstairs to my room.

------------------------------
I know this is short but I will make up for it I promise ! Thank you to whoever is still reading, I love you guys !