Chapter 27

*WARNING: THERE IS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT. THANKS*

I woke up around 8:30 to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I groaned and shut it off quickly, then shoved my head in my pillow again. I fell asleep for another 5 minutes until I heard someone knocking on the door.

I slowly made my way to the door, and opened it without checking who it was. I opened the door to find Donald standing in front of me shirtless, with his pajama pants resting perfectly on his hips. His hair was a bit messy but that added to how sexy he looked. God I wished I checked how I looked before I opened the door.

"Good morning sunshine", he said brushing away a piece of hair that was on my face.

"Hey sexy", I said giggling and opening the door wider so he could come in.

"Sexy? Me? You must not have gotten enough sleep, because you're a bit delusional right now", he said stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

I laughed while I made my way to the bathroom. I turned the light on and gasped when I saw how I looked. I had bags under my eyes, and my hair was all over the place. I tried ignoring how I looked as I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

Donald came in and just stood at the door. I kept brushing my teeth, trying to ignore the fact that he was staring at me like I was some kind of model. Once I was done I attempted to put my short hair up so I could put my face mask on.

"You should go back to your room now because once I put my mask on I'm going to look a lot worse than I do right now", I said laughing.

He just stepped forward and cupped my face, staring at me for a few seconds. Then he leaned down to kiss me, but he pulled away after a few seconds and began kissing down my neck. I felt my heart beat fasten as I took in the feeling of his soft lips against my warm skin.

"You're so beautiful. So god damn beautiful", he whispered against my neck.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and before I knew it he had picked me up to place me on the counter. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips against his. I felt him move his hands to the hem of my tank top, then felt him tug at the bottom of it.

I pulled away and he quickly removed my tank, then threw it onto the floor. He stared at me for a moment before leaning down to kiss down my neck again. I titled my head back as I felt his lips move slowly down my neck to my collar bone.

He softly sucked on the skin there, and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. I felt him smile against me as he continued to work his way back up my neck, leaving small love bites along the way. He came back to my lips and kissed me so passionately I swear the room was spinning.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and softly began tugging on his hair. He moaned into my mouth, and I took the chance to tug on his bottom lip softly. He quickly wrapped my legs around him, picked me up, and began walking towards the bed.

He laid me down softly and bent down over me as he let his hands travel up my legs slowly. I wanted him right there, in that moment. I pushed him away slightly so I could take his shirt off, then I pulled him back to me.

"What time do we need to leave here?", I asked in between my sharp breaths.

"We have to be at the studio by 12:45, so we should leave by 12. Why?", he asked staring at me curiously.

Instead of answering him I just pulled onto the bed next to me, and quickly situated myself so I was straddling his hips. He looked up at me surprised for a bit, but then pulled my face to his so that our lips met hungrily again.