Chapter Three

I thought about it and I thinking counting and keeping up with the dates would be confusing for me and you guys too. So I'm just sticking with regular chapters, and if an important date comes up I'll bold it or make it the tile. Now for chapter 3 :)

--------------------------------------------

That day just seemed to go by so slowly, I was becoming more exhausted as it went on. I was just waiting for my last period to come which was Creative Writing. It was my favorite class, mainly because I loved writing. I wrote poems mostly but every now and again I'd write short stories. Overall writing just keep me sane and that's what I needed. I needed a rock, and writing was it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell and I jumped out of my seat to rush out the door. I turned down the hall where my class was and ended up bumping into the person walking towards me. I was already in a bad mood and I just really wanted to get to class so it's pretty obvious how I felt about this.

"Can you watch where you're going?! Fuck, I hate everyone." I quickly bent down to pick up my stuff, not even caring enough to see who bumped into me. While I was picking up my stuff I heard that familiar voice.

"Wow, I just keep doing things to get on your bad side today"

I looked up to see Leo of course. I glared at him and finished picking up my stuff. He reached his hand out to help me up, and even though I was irritated I sighed and let him help me up. The bell rang as I stood up. Great, I'm late.

"Thanks for nothing" I said sarcastically. He was about to reply but I was already walking away to try and rush to class.

------------------------------------------

This was short and sucky, I'm sorry. I was just in a rush and really wanted to put something up today but I'll make up for it tomorrow