Chapter Six

*Leo's POV*

It has been a couple minutes since I hung up the phone, yet I still can't stop thinking about her. From the moment she stepped out the car this morning, she had my attention.

The first thing I saw were those nice long legs. She was pretty short, I'd say around 5'1 - 5'4, but those longs were great. She wasn't wearing shorts but she was wearing leggings that showed off her hips beautifully. Once I looked up to her face, I swear I had to stop my jaw from dropping.

She had these Hazel eyes that just captured you the second you looked at them. Her nose was small and cute, and had a hoop piercing on the right side. She had short, wavy black hair which accented her face perfectly. She had beautiful caramel colored skin, and overall this girl was flawless.

As I looked over her again when I was holding her close in the parking lot, I noticed how she dressed and how it reflected her personality a bit. She wore leggings even though she has great legs so she must be self conscious about some aspects of herself. She had a loose, white top that read "I don't do mornings" which was made clear earlier that day. She had Jordan's on so I knew she had style and overall some confidence in her appearance. All I did was look at her twice and I already felt like I was getting somewhere.

But I know tomorrow is going to be better because now I have a job. I have to prove to her that she really is mine and that it's okay to let me into the walls she's built around herself.

I wanted, no- needed, to know more about her. I wanted to know her favorite color, song, what made her happy or sad; I just needed to know it all so I can be everything she needs and more.

I kept picturing her beautiful face as I walked over to get my sketch book out my drawer. No one really knows that I draw but I only do on special occasions. I need to be inspired to draw, and right now I had an inspiration. I flipped to a clean page and began to draw the only thing on my mind, her.

-----------------------------------

I'm sorry this was short and that I didn't update for 2 days, I didn't mean to leave you hanging. I will make up for it tomorrow night, so expect another update tomorrow probably around 8 or 9. Thank you for being patience and I hope you enjoy this chapter.