Chapter 2 Part 2

Lunch

Lori: Bobby Santiago, my hunk, my stud muffin, my love. He's been on the JV (Junior Varsity) Football Team, breaking records, winning games and being amazing. He vow this was his year to be Captain and Quarterback for Varsity...one problem. Dash Baxter.

Eugene: Ugh, I hate him.

Lori: Bobby tried out all summer while Dash didn't show up, not even once! They still went with him. Bobby was hurt. It didn't help when Dash bragged about it and the team pour pickle juice on him in the cafeteria in front of everyone.

"And that's how he lost it. Being embarrassed and laughed at every second. Plus, putting in hard work for nothing. It's brain numbing."

Lori: He talks about wanting to make Dash suffer and he had the right tool to do it.

Sounds like a Zodiart switch. Now, the question is how we going to find Bobby.

"I have a plan. He doesn't just want Dash. He wants the team that join in his misery. Only one place he's going. We're going to stop him after school."

Clyde: I hope so. I can't stand to see my boo sad.

I was going to say something, but kept it to myself. Lunch was over. I told Jimmy about what happened with Bobby and it was after school.

Lori, Clyde, Eugene, and I were hiding behind the bleachers as football practice was going on. It's been an hour of hearing the coach yell at the players.

Eugene: Thank goodness we're not burning up like they are out there.

Lori: Guys, I think I found him.

Passing the binoculars to me, I saw a guy with a flannel unbuttoned shirt and jeans walk down to the field with purpose.

"He definitely looks like he's been through it. It's time y'all."

As we made our way to the field, Bobby was a couple feet away from the Star Captain.

Dash: Mr. Try Hard for Nothing. I heard you've been skipping classes lately.

Bobby: I don't care for that

Bobby: I don't care for that. I only care about destroying you.

Dash: Huh, really? I understand that you're jealous of me. But face facts. I run this team. I run this school. I was the one that brought a championship here since the mid 2000s. You think Coach is gonna risk having you and not his big star? You're just the runner-up. Actually, not even that. You're not 2nd or 3rd string. You're nothing.

Bobby had enough and pulled out a black object with a red button.

Bobby: I'll show who's nothing.

Before he could press the button, his girlfriend and her brother's best friend stop in front of him.