Chapter 15

After School

It was after school. I wasn't looking forward to the incoming confrontation between Lincoln and I. Becky, Tootie, Luna, Lori, Bobby, Sam, Danny and surprisingly Jimmy follow me to this abandoned warehouse.

Looking around, we found Clyde and the Bullies look down at the floor level while Lincoln standing in the middle of the building with his arms folded.

Clyde: Hello Roderick. You ready to fight?

"No. I'm not fighting my friend."

Lincoln: We're not friends, stupid.

Luna: Stop this, dude. This isn't like you.

Lincoln: This is me, Luna. To keep Clyde as my friend, Roderick must go.

"Clyde, don't do this. Don't do this to your own friend.

Clyde: Lincoln has chosen. We must upgrade from who we are yesterday unless we shall become obsolete. Lincoln has upgraded. Show him.

---

Lincoln took out a driver similar to Bujin Gaim, place it on his waist, wrapping around him. He took out a lockseed, unlocking it.

Yomotsuheguri! LOCK ON

A dark cloud form above the Loud Son with crimson lightning striking the ground as a large version of the lockseed hover over the boy. Rod, the older Loud sisters and friends had an scary feeling about this battle.

"Lincoln, I refuse to fight you. Please, stop!"

Lincoln: Henshin.

Cutting the lock open on the driver, the large lockseed fell on top of his upper body and fold in his armor

Cutting the lock open on the driver, the large lockseed fell on top of his upper body and fold in his armor. Crimson electricity strike up Lincoln's body, making him fall to the ground and scream in pain.

Hai! Yomotsuheguri Arms! The Underworld Yomi! Yomi! Yomi!

"Take it off, Lincoln!"

Clyde: Word to the wise, Roddy: As long as Lincoln fights, his life gets drained by it. So either he kills you or...you're smart. I think you know what to do.

"How could you do this, Clyde?! He's your fucking friend!"

Clyde: Friend? Please. I was his pawn. Now, the roles are in reserve. Ryugen Yomi, kill Wolf Boy.

Ryugen stood up and took out a gun, firing at the Hero who quickly dodge out of the way.

Jimmy: You gotta morph, Rod. We can't let him continue fighting.

"I-I can't. There has to be a way to stop him."

Ryugen appear right in front of Rod, punching him in the gut with a uppercut. Jumping high, Lincoln kick him back down to the ground, punching Rod in the face and finish with a knee that got him to roll to his friends.