Chapter 11 Part 2

Silence. They say it's golden. To me, it spells trouble. Chloe is out of state. Rhonda is suffering the same fate as her Best Friend, Sheena. That leaves Helga and Lila able to sing unless they were attacked.

But there was a clue in this case. Rhonda may went down. She didn't go down swinging. Handing me a clue.

Rhonda: I want to rip her apart.

"A breakthrough. Don't worry, Ms. Lloyd. This is good. Chances or 50/50. Soon, the culprit will pay for her sins."

Rhonda: She's paying today! Nobody steals my voice!

"Rhonda, I got this. A good detective make sure that they gets the right person. The pieces have to be on the table. All of them."

After School

Mr. Combover was sitting by the piano, sighing at his phone as I came in for the audition.

Combover: Mr. McMurray. I don't know what to do? Sheena is my best Soprano. Why is this happening? It's last year all over again...

"If I may ask, Mr. Bad Hair Decision. What happened?

---

Coconut Head walk up to the mic, preparing to sing his solo with the choir.

But looking at audience, the butterflies in his stomach were getting to him. His eyes start to unfocus and he collapse on the stage.

"That doesn't sound bad."

The mic fell down, almost hitting his crotch. Butterflies wasn't just in his stomach as he release a loud fart. The crowd either laughing or disgusted.

---

Combover: Other composers laughed at me ever since that concert. I want that to be in the past. My iegacy can't be remembered for that moment.

"[Laughing hysterically] I-I'm sorry. [Clears throat] Failure will come. It's how you get back up that defines you. I have more bad news. The creature took the voice of Rhonda."

The teacher continue to cry as Lila skip herself to the stage.

Lila: Hi, Rod

Lila: Hi, Rod. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm Lila Sawyer. I hope we get to sing today. If I don't get the part, I just hope you and the lucky lady do well.

"Thank you, Lila."

Helga: Sucking up as usual, Ms. Perfect.

Lila: No, Helga.

Helga: Whatever. Hey Detective Dweeb. You wanted to see me?

"Ms. Helga, I was informed that someone was attacked before 4th period."

Helga: Okay so? It's not my problem.

I pulled out the evidence Rhonda found after he voice was snatched away. A giant pink bow.