Chapter 17

Early in the morning

Lord Ark stared at his Generals with a disappointment. He couldn't believe it. This was getting out of hand.

Ark: How are you getting beat by a simple kid! Now, there's two of them!

Gemini: We will destroy them, Lord Ark.

Ark: I'm tired of waiting. We're bringing the fight him. Today shall be the worse day of his life. Rip his family and friends away from him. Hell, we'll take this school from him. The Kamen Rider will stand in my way! Get him. Kill him!

Horoscopes: Yes, Lord Ark!

Ark: Follow my plan and we'll be victorious. Now go!

As his Generals walk out of his office, he look at an old picture. Himself and 2 other people in astronaut suits, holding their helmet.

Ark: Time to meet with an old friend.

---

I woke up late, so I had to rush and get dressed. After all that fighting last night, I was exhausted. Aunt Sapphire decide to take me in to school at 9. I didn't know how good she was in forging doctor's notes.

It gave me a chance to eat her blue plate special blueberry waffles with Aunt Valley.

We were enjoying our time together till our front window got broken. I turn to see 2 Horoscopes glaring at me. A lion and a fish. How the hell they know where I live?

Well, time to kick some ass at home.

---

(Leo Horoscope)

(Leo Horoscope)

(Pisces Horoscope)

(Pisces Horoscope)

Rod morph into Lycan, leap outside his house with the the Leo and Pisces Horoscope following behind.

Lycan went up against Leo who had bigger claws, swiping the Hero up in the air. Pisces took advantage by jumping in the air, stab him with it's harpoon, and brought him down to the ground.

Leo swipe it's claws at the Rider with super speed, striking him to the ground.

"I can't keep this up. One's super fast. Let's try this."