Chapter 3 Part 1

I was planning on just doing one chapter with breaking it into parts. Successful failed. Enjoy.

---

The past couple of weeks have been great in Nicktoon High. Granted, I'm still dealing with the Bullies of the Football Team and Crocker been spying on me, just one thing has been on my mind.

Where are the Zodiarts? There's no way I scared them off. A one and done? Nah fam.

As I walk in a different entrance next to the chorus room in a dark hallway, I heard a women yelling and banging on something. Halloween is around the corner and I'm not ready to die.

I peak around the corner and saw the lady giving the door the Beats by Dre.

Lady: Please guys. Give me back my froggy bracelet!

???: PlEaSe GuYs. What a loser you are!

That voice. Harold! The lady walk towards my way, sat down and broke down to tears. That's all I needed. I walk around the corner and head to the room at the end where she was at. I knock a few times and no one answered.

Well...when in doubt

---

The lady look back at the door and saw a guy back up and kick the door open, the light in the shine on him.

"HELLO BOYS!"

Entering the room and with the door closed, a bunch of noise and yelling can be heard, making her nervous. Should she get a teacher? Who was that guy? Did he know Harold and Francis?

The door open up and the man exit out. He walk toward her, wiping the sweat off his forehead on his shirt. He knelt down to her, giving her a smile.

"Excuse me, miss. I overheard the commotion over there. I believe this is yours."

Opening his right palm, he had a bracelet with a head of a frog as a charm.

Lady: My foggy bracelet! Oh my goodness. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

She hug her savior and he return the gesture for a second.

"It's okay. If they give you trouble, just let me know. I'll knock some sense into their heads."

The man got up and walked off. She got up quickly as he grab his bag.

Lady: W-Who are you?

"Rod McMurray. Just a good Samaritan. Remember that."

She smile as she put on her bracelet and kiss it.

Lady: (Whisper) Thank you, Rod.

---

After going Batman on Harold and Francis (Rough them up. They not dead), I went to English. Everyone was talking about Me. Lancer being out all week and a sub was taking over.

When the doors open, I swear the air got cold. As there was no sub. Only...

Crocker: Hello Students! I, Mr. Crocker will be covering for Mr. Lancer. I know you're know I teach Algebra. But I also have a degree in English.

He pull out his frame diploma. I started to chuckle.

Crocker: What so funny, degenerate?

"You're the only one who graduated from Devry."

The class erupt in laughter that got Crocker red and turn to me in anger.

Crocker: Whatever! Mr. Lancer has a project and allow you to have a partner.