Special Final Part

RusslonzoBucx Presents

Kamen Riders, the beacon of hope for innocent people. These heroes battle evil that dare to harm the city they live in, their friends, and the world.

After today, they'll learn to never to challenge a God.

Undisclosed Base

Timmy and the other two Riders walked inside a room where people wore white uniforms helping a man with black hair with a some strands hanging over his right eye.

Timmy: Hey Professor

Timmy: Hey Professor. We came, we saw, we got your lockseed.

Professor: Ah yes. Great job. Did you take care of those annoying Do-Gooders?

Timmy: Uh...no...

Professor: No problem. We're changing location. When those two find us, there won't be another Rider to help them. We're be unstoppable. Timmy, Jenny, and Duke, you've done a great job.

The Professor looked at the lockseed that had a red orange insignia on the front. He put on a smile that would make a baby cry as he approach a tomb.

Professor: The Dark Samurai rises again.

Kamen Rider Lycan X Kamen Rider Wizard
The Stage of Darkness

NickTown Park

Roderick McMurray and The Pack were face to face with Sunset Shimmer and her friends from Canterlot High after the destruction of the Mystery Women who flew out of the sky was taken by Foundation X.

Sunset: I'm Sunset Shimmer. I sent you a letter about come to Canterlot High.

Rainbow: I'm assuming this was where Foundation X was last seen.

"You're right. They were just here. They did something to my friend and I'm going to get her back."

Sunset: They took parts of my magic. We got somethings in common.

Pinkie: Or Kamen. Get it? Get it?

Dash: [Brushing off Pinkie] How?

Sunset: We both have enemies in Foundation X. Also, we're Kamen Riders.

"Another Kamen Rider."

Becky, Sam, & Rhonda: Another female Rider! Hell yeah!

"Okay great. We got one problem. Where is Foundation X? How can track them?"

Rhonda: Well...I took this in case Timmy escape.

The Rich Girl pull out Timmy's Lockseed that turn him into Sigurd.

Jimmy: Hmm, what if I can trace its power source to the location.

Rarity: Or we quick follow a suspicious truck that over there?