Cut Content: Chapter 9/10

Scene-Chapter 9/10 (Cut Content)

Author's Notes: Chapter 9 would've begin with Jimmy trying to work on the restoration of XJ9 aka Jenny Wakeman in The Den.

Unfortunately he can't concentrate with the Pack there. The Boy Genius gets upset and leave the room to his private room. He receives a call from V. She talked about how Roderick was a failure and has a new hero coming to relieve his duties.

Being tired of the berating, Jimmy blames the Pack and the Lycan Driver. If it was for the driver not working for him and instead work for Rod. He tells V that he sacrifice the friendship with his real friends, even his girlfriend and calling his new friends liabilities.

What he didn't know was that the call was also coming through the speaker of the Den. When he returns to the lab, everyone was upset with him except Rod.

Jimmy went home with Jenny to his old lab. Upset, he found a vital that contain his blood when his friends had superpowers. While they had cool powers, he just had orange skin.

Jealous of Roderick, he insert the blood in his system.

The next day, the Taurus Horoscope invaded the school and Lycan was battling it till an orange brute attack the monster. It ran away and Lycan thanked the thing.

But it attacked him throwing to walls and punching the Hero on the ground.

The Pack didn't want to ask Jimmy for help on identifying the creature, but Rod was going to be the peacekeeper of the group.

"He meant what he said. Jimmy's frustrated that all he does is be smart and invent. I rather he tells us to our face than behind our backs."

He went to the Den and didn't see him. But he saw a Progrisekey Jimmy was working on the desk and took it. He assumed that Neutron was still upset.

Tucker showed Danny, Becky and Sam the fight and saw some resemblance of the monster and their so called friend.

This chapter will also be the beginning of Rod and Tootie talking to each other. The two went to the Retroville Fair together. They were having a good time till the Zodiarts with Taurus showed up. Lycan rushed to stop them, but the Brute was back. The Monster and the Wolf Rider teamed up again and finished Taurus.

Monster: I didn't need your help, Roderick. But since you keep getting in my way, looks like I get to finish you myself. I been waiting since I met you to kick your ass.

Lycan realized that it was Jimmy in this muscular beast. He tried to reason with him, but he got his ass kicked.

Dash inside Wolf Blitzkrieg try to stop Jimmy but he joined Rod on the ground.

Cindy Vortex, Ex-girlfriend of Jimmy told Becky that he needs seltzer to be back to normal.

The Rider decide to use the new Progrisekey which is the Assault Wolf power up. With a couple of hard punches, Jimmy was almost out cold. Becky gave Lycan the seltzer and Jimmy was back to normal.

Back in Jimmy's Lab, Rod told the Boy Genius about what he said at the Den and told him that even though they were angry at him, they helped save his life.

He stayed home for the next couple of days, but made a video to the group, apologizing for his actions