Chapter 9 Part 1

Jimmy was tired, but his work was still needed to be done. After the events with Foundation X, he took the time to help Timmy with his injury on his back that healed up.

Looking at pictures of his brain, whatever Foundation X use to brainwashed the Buck Toothed Kid, it was gone.

The next project was the blue haired girl

The next project was the blue haired girl. She wasn't a girl. Well, she is a girl. She wasn't human. This was a robot. He rip out the skin and saw the exactly robot with the bullet damage from Rod's rage.

Hours upon hours, he fix the damage, charge her body to get program and drink an orange energy drink to stay up, even though Goddard want his creator to sleep.

As much as Rod beg the Boy Genius to take a break and come to his birthday party, he didn't have time to party.

Science never take a break.

Taking a sip of his energy drink, Jimmy slam down the can, preparing to get the robot girl to work.

Jimmy: Test 68 of reawakening this XJ9 bot.

With another joint of electricity that flicker the lights in the lab, the Robot did not come on.

Jimmy: Test failed. Dammit! Why is this difficult? I did everything correct and even put in a new chip. I need to sleep. I can't think right now.

But that wasn't happening as the robot sat up, scaring Jimmy.

XJ9: Hello James Issac Neutron. I'm XJ9. Your creation.

Jimmy: I-I'm not your creator. I revive you from your damaged state. Test success! Now, I can sleep.

Mom: JAMES ISSAC NEUTRON! COME EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!

Jimmy: School? Goddard, what day is it?

Goddard's chest opened up to show the screen that said Monday circled in red with Sci Expo. Jimmy's eyes widen along with him smacking himself in the forehead.

Jimmy: The Science Expo. My time traveling train project. I didn't even start on it. What do I do now?

XJ9: Master, you seemed stressed. May I be in assistance?

Jimmy: Ummm, n-wait, maybe. I have a functional robot. What other kid will have that. Yeah XJ9. Just gotta work on a name.

---

It was first period at school and to say I was enjoying the quiet. Mr. Lancer's class get to go to the Science Expo at the Gymnasium.

Entering inside, it was like walking into a laboratory as the displays were large and incredible.

Lancer: The future is big and bright with these young inventors, scientists, and

Helga: Burger flippers with a degree, crushed by society.