Chapter 4

This should be the start of just 1 long chapter. Do y'all like Chapters broke in parts or just a long chapter?

-RB-

Lori: Lincoln, what happened?!

Lincoln: There was this monster that attack us.

Lori: Really? You're gonna lie?!

Lincoln: It's the truth, Lori! I hit it and made it reappear  or something and ran out the door.. We need to get help.

Lynn Jr. Went up to Rod, pressing her right ear on his chest.

Lynn Jr.: He's unconscious.

Lisa: Looking at the markings on his neck, some thing did attack him. He needs medical attention.

???: We'll take it from here.

The sisters and Lincoln saw a lady in a white trench coat, wearing sunglasses at night like she's Corey Hart, holding something in her hand.

Lori: Who are you and how did you get in our house.

???: That's for me to know and you to...forget.

Spiking the object on the floor, a blinding light hit everyone's eyes except hers.

???: Time to clean up.

---

I woke up to a blinding light. My eyes focus and found myself in my room. How did I get home? My head was pounding and my midsection of my body was aching like crazy. Saw the clock, 9:39.

???: You're lucky, kid. Bruise ribs is all you got. If it wasn't for the boy stopping the Zodiart, you would've been dead.

I heard a women's voice I never recognize. Sitting up slowly while wincing in pain, I saw a red hair lady in a white trench coat checking out my Lycan Driver.

Mysterious enough, But her face was covered in bandages.

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

???: Someone who wants the destruction of the Zodiarts. I'm the reason that you have this Driver. The one who had Jimmy developed them. I had hope you can prove yourself that you can help our cause. After last night, you got lot of work to be done.

That hurt worse than the pain in my ribs. I don't even know her and telling me that I couldn't finish the job last night. You fight an invisible Zodiart and tell me the results.

???: You don't know what it is to be a Kamen Rider.

"And you do? I don't see you fighting the good fight. I may have defeated one Zodiart. But that's more than you. I gotta save someone before that thing hurts her and her family."

I went to get up, but was push back by the woman with her right hand on my chest.

"I hope that's not your writing hand because you're 10 seconds away from using your left."