Chapter 16

Hospital

Mr. and Mrs. Loud were talking to Sapphire and the doctor. The McBrides, Harold and Howard arrived there, seeing their son looking at Lincoln.

Clyde: What happened to you, Lincoln?

His mind was foggy and he woke up in the hospital after being unconscious. He didn't know what happened or remember. But seeing his Best Friend laying in bed broke his heart.

---

The Loud siblings, Bobby, Becky and Tootie all surround the girl in a circle outside after Lori caught her sisters up what's been going on.

Bobby: Spill it, Ronnie

Bobby: Spill it, Ronnie. Why were you helping that man? He was the one that got Lincoln in here! He also got Clyde too! Why, dammit?

Ronnie: That man was about make us homeless, Bobby.

Bobby: How?

Ronnie: He knew who I was. Well as the Kamen Rider. He said he could rip everything from us with a snap of his finger. A real rich bastard. I did all he said. He said nothing about Clyde being involved.

Becky: You didn't know? How?

Ronnie: The guy you saw...uh exit Clyde's body. He's the only who talks to me. He told me about what happened with Lincoln and gave me instructions to either kill that Roderick guy or incapacitated him. Once I do that, he'll leave our family alone and wake Lincoln up.

Bobby: Well...from one family being worried to another. The Louds may have Lincoln back. But Rod's Aunts won't have him back. Thanks a lot, Nini.

Ronnie Anne was starting to get frustrated. Why did her Brother and her Best Friend's sisters care about this Rod guy. She had to do what she did for her family and Lincoln.

Ronnie: Okay, why do y'all give a shit about guy?! Some nobody.

Lori: Because that nobody saved our lives, Ronnie Anne!

Bobby: He saved me from almost killing someone as a Zodiart.

Lucy: Rod save myself and Chloe from a Zodiart.

Lana and Lola: He saved us and Chloe too.

Becky: Roderick help others just like me from Zodiarts and Horoscopes. Including Lincoln. You gave away a hero to that thing to kill him and Jimmy. Can you live with that on your conscience?

Ronnie: [Avoiding eye contact] I-I

Bobby: He help us out. Time we do the same. Nini, you're going to help us.

Ronnie: You're kidding me! I just got the family out of shits creek! You want us back in.

Becky: You put Roderick in this situation. You're going to get him out. As long as you wear that driver and become a Kamen Rider, you are a symbol of hope and good. Act like it.