Chapter 6 Part 2

When Rhonda ran out of lunch room and Rod follow her, Scorpio decide to follow the Couple. It heard the couple talking as it hid under the bridge. An devious plan came in mind to get rid of one of them.

It poisonous tail stretch out, ready to strike its target. It got someone and return back to the Zodiart.

Scorpio: Good riddance, Homecoming Queen.

It transform back to it's human form and sneak back to the school.

Unfortunately, when Rhonda was heading back inside, Rod saw the tail, ready to hit the Blackmailing Brat. He immediately push her out the way and took the hit on his back.

She already angry about his narcissistic behavior earlier. This would piss her off further. Luckily, he came up with a plan and start hopping on left foot while his right foot was lifted up.

After giving his excuse and watching Rhonda leave, Rod fell to the ground.

---

I woke up in a different room. Oh no, I hope I'm not at the hospital. My vision took it's time to focus and I found myself looking at a bitch.

V: Yay...you're awake.

"Great...here to scold me?"

V: Mmmmmmm. Not right now. But a thank you would've been great.

"Where am I?"

V: Nurse's Office. Getting tired of dealing with you. But, you saved someone. I gave you a serum to cure the poison. Go head home. Principal announce those who going to Homecoming take the rest of the day off.

I sat myself up, trying hard not to cuss this bitch out.

"Okay cool. If you don't like dealing with me, why don't you fi-"

But the mysterious lady was gone. Starting to get tired of her. I saved someone's life. Get off my dick. I better get home and rest up. I know Scorpio is going to be at the dance. What if it's one of the participants for Homecoming Queen that wants Rhonda out. They could've got to Tootie and Chloe and it's either Trixie or Paulina. Maybe it's Tootie or Chloe.

Tomorrow night is going to interesting. I'll be there to stop them.

Saturday

It was Homecoming Day. I couldn't help but feel excited.

That was sarcasm.

Normally on Saturdays, I hang out with Aunt Sapphire, eating our big breakfast. Then, went out to get a haircut follow by a spa treatment.

It was 6pm and we came home with only 2 hours left till the dance. I took a shower and got ready. I came downstairs and Aunt Sapphire smile as she saw me in my suit.

Sapphire: You look amazing, Roddy.

"Thanks Auntie. You didn't have to do all of this."

Sapphire: Roderick, I don't work hard not to do things for you. You're my nephew. But you're like a son to me.

Aunt Sapphire has taken care of me since I was 9 and always took care and love me like I was her son. I couldn't ask for a better relative.

I check myself out in the mirror. I look like I'm about to head to prom. I should go out there and have fun. But with Rhonda's Blackmail Attempt and this Horoscope ready to attack students. I'm already regretting tonight.

Sapphire: You know she's proud of you, right? I can hear her now. Look at my baby boy, growing up. My good hearted man.

"Stop, Auntie. You're gonna make me cry."