Chapter 18

Jimmy: Where? Where are we?

Everyone looked around to find themselves back at Nicktoon High, but in a building they didn't recognize.

Well except Lincoln, Ronnie Anne and Clyde.

Lincoln: The Freshmen Building. But how?

???: Hey y'all. Heard you need some help.

Stand on the wall, a tired Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy stood on the wall of lockers.

Becky: Sunset. Fluttershy. How did you know we were in trouble?

Fluttershy: This nice lady, V called us about a situation you all are in at the lab.

Sunset: So I sent my phoenix to scope out the place and teleport you all out of there. My magic is drained after this.

Jimmy: We need to get my dad to the Nurse's Office.

Danny peak at the door to a class. Dustards were in the class, keeping an eye on the kids.

Danny: We need to rescue the students.

Bobby: How?

Ronnie: AYO!

The doors open up with the ninjas pouring out.

Ronnie Anne pulled out her Shotriser, put it around her waist and took out her Progrisekey.

DASH!

Fluttershy place her hand on a metal belt buckle that turn to a driver.

DRIVER ON!

Putting on a ring with a lion's face on her right hand, the Shy Girl from Canterlot High hit it on the side of driver.

Flutter/Ronnie: Henshin!

SHOTRISE! RUSHING CHEETAH!
Try to outrun this demon to get left in the dust.

SET! OPEN! L-I-O-N! LION! [Lion roar]

(Fluttershy/Kamen Rider Beast)

Kamen Rider Valkyrie and Fluttershy as Kamen Rider Beast stood at the forefront of the group.

Rhonda & Becky: More female Riders!

Beast: [Turns to Valkyrie] Sorry to ask this. But save some for m-

But Valkyrie didn't listen as she begin firing at the Dustards. Beast sighed and starting fight Dustards.

Danny transform into his Ghost Form and Jenny join in the fight as well and helping the two Riders.

Beast overpowered five ninjas, turning them into gold circles that entered her driver, ending with a gulp. Still hungry, she took out her saber and slash some more up.

She peeked at Valkyrie fixing off her set of Dustards along with Danny and Jenny.

Beast: Hope they don't mind...