Chapter 9 Part 2

I found myself in Royal Woods and in the Loud's House. Putting an ice pack on my head, I check out the body shaped hole I created.

"He really punch me to another district."

Lori: How are we going to explain this to mom and dad?

"I'll tell them. But right now, I got a monster to deal with it. Jimmy, pick up!"

But the call went to voicemail and I hung up after the 12th time calling him. Luna was searching on the news on the whereabouts of the Creature.

Chet: This is Chet Ubetcha here! Retroville are in shock and terrified of the invading monster that were tearing up the streets. The Monster hasn't been seen as it was turn into night. The Army has arrived in town and the citizen are to stay inside of their homes.

"This doesn't seem like a Zodiart."

Luna: What can you do? Are you able to stop that thing?

"I use the suit that could take it down and this is how I end up here. I don't think Wolf Blitzkrieg could take much punishment."

My phone ring and I was invited to a video call. Opening it up, it was Becky, Rhonda, Dash, and Danny.

Becky: Rod, are you okay? I saw you on TV fighting and getting sent to space.

"I wasn't sent to space. I was sent to Lincoln's house."

Rhonda: Why isn't he answering?

"I landed on him and knocked him out. While you're here, Danny and Becky, have you contacted Jimmy?"

Danny: I haven't heard from him all day. I know he had the Science Expo today.

"Lisa, did you see Jimmy after the Expo?"

The Smart Loud Daughter enter the living room with XJ9 dragging on the floor, heading to the stairs.

Lisa: I did. He had this Artificial Intelligence Robot here that I'm getting ready to tear apart.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! That's Jimmy's robot. You can't dismantle it without his permission. Plus, this robot is kick ass."

Danny: That J9X Robot Sam told me about? Yeah, I heard about it. It'll make a great addition to the Pack.

Rhonda: Why were you in Retroville, Rod?

"I went out with someone for milkshakes. Oh no, I gotta check on her.

Becky: [Whispering] Oh...I could've join y'all...

"I wish I could know where everyone live at. If one of us live in the Retroville district."

Dash: Rhonda and I are still at the Playoffs. Plus, I live in Amity Park with Fenton.

Rhonda: The Neighborhood is my home.

"Lincoln is Royal Woods and I'm usually close to Dimmsdale. Becky?"

Becky: I'm in...Retroville.

Danny: I think Jimmy is in Retroville as well. He has his lab there.

"Becky, any chance you can stop by to his place? He's not answering his phone."

Becky: How? We're suppose to stay home and...I don't know where he is.

I don't know where Jimmy could be. He could be at the Den? He could at home? But why wouldn't he not answer during a crazy monster attack?

Luckily, I may know someone who can find him and he's in town.

"Becky, I got someone who can help you out the house."

Retroville

The Monterey Family with the exception of their daughter continue watching the news on the rampaging monster on the loose.