Chapter 7 Part 2

Lloyd Mansion

Rhonda ran out of the room, running down the spiral stairs, down to the living room and rush towards the front door.

Scorpio: LOVER BOY CAN'T SAVE YOU!

Bust open the door, The Rich Girl book it to the limousine, and went to the Hummer limo.

Sheena: About time, girl

Nadine: Why you sweating?

Rhonda: Drive! NOW!

The limo start speeding on the road of the city. Rhonda gave her two friends a cheesy grin. She couldn't tell them about Trixie being a Zodiart.

Rhonda: Sorry. Running late.

The limo continue driving till it stop at a light. Nadine and Sheena were laughing and talking while Rhonda was a little shaken. She forgotten her phone and can't call Rod.

All she could hope is that he's at the party.

---

The ladies arrive at the Ballroom. Walking on the red carpet, they saw the inside and it was marvelous as it red and white curtains and painting blending in.

Rhonda's parent came over to their daughter, hugging her.

Mom: You made it, sweetie. Happy birthday.

Rhonda: Thanks mom and dad. This place is amazing.

Dad: Anything for you, love.

Her father place a tiara on her head and kiss her on the cheek.

They walked out of the lobby and to the top of the stairs where they saw a bunch of her friends and students were dancing or talking to one another.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, arriving: Miss Nadine. Miss Sheena, Mr. And Mrs. Lloyd and their daughter, the Guest of Honor; Miss Rhonda Wellington Lloyd.

Rhonda led her parents and friends to the floor. She didn't seem happy to the party goers. It was like something happened.

The night continue on. There was dancing, blowing out the candles to the double decker cake, no sign of Trixie. Which was good. Just no sign of Roderick or Becky.

Just wanting time to herself, Rhonda lean on the stone balcony, looking at the city lights.

Nadine walk up to her friend, seeing a bored expression on her face.

Nadine: Rhonda, what's wrong? You been like this since you came out of the house.

Rhonda: I'm...just thinking about something Rod told me. People like Trixie are not my real friends. I know we haven't hung out like we did in Middle School and I think it change me to a total bitch. I miss you and Sheena. Hanging out, sleepovers, going to the mall and just...everything. Rod was right.