Cut Content: Chapter 8

Chapter 8 (Cut Content)

Author's Note: So in Chapter 8, Roderick and his brother, DeMarcus McMurray were suppose to be in a fight (Due to Rod's anger) which would lead to Aunt Sapphire walking in on them and seeing them transform into Lycan and Talon.

In time, their father and his army arrive at the house and the brothers fought them off till their father joined in. He was about to kill Marc the same way he killed his mother till Rod stop him. The Father got the best of Rod and decide to kill him with the Heart Punch.

They rushed to the hospital, trying to revive him, but the Father and his army return to finish with Marc, his last living son. The two fought on, even Marc left leg got broken.

The Father was tackled through the hospital hallway window and fell 8 stories to a parked truck. Rolling off the smashed vehicle, the Father saw his son, Roderick was back to life and pissed off.

The two battled each other, ending with Rod stabbing his dad in the stomach. It wasn't a fatal wound and if it does become one, it'll be due to his dad.

Rod and Marc watch their father be carried away by his guards and return being brothers again since they went their separate ways after their mother's death.