Chapter 7 Part 2.5

Monday

Aunt Sapphire drop me off at school and I was very hesitant about going today. People who were at Rhonda's Party know that I'm Kamen Rider Lycan and word had to spread like a wildfire over the weekend.

When I entered, the students were minding their own business. Huh, that's a relief. Either that or something was up.

Something must be up as I saw Becky, Dash, Rhonda, Danny, and Lincoln hanging out.

"This has to be bizzaro world I woke up into."

Becky: Yeah, I know right. Who knew we hang out like this?

Danny: Yeah. You almost lost it trying to beat up Wolfgang. But who was that other thing?

"I don't know. I think we should go somewhere else to talk about it. Somewhere private. I got the perfect spot."

---

Looking at the group's faces as they walk inside the secret spot, I felt like the Doctor waiting for those perfect words from his/her Companion.

All: It's bigger on the inside!

"Yes it is!"

Dash: You come here? Big enough for one person by themselves.

"Yeah. But it's not mine at first."

???: It's actually mine.

Uh oh. I wasn't expecting Jimmy to be here this early. He had this stern look on his face like a teacher. I hate that look.

"Jimmy, first off, good morning. Secondly, these guys help us out. Plus, they know who I am."

Jimmy: I care because...

"Because these are people that can help us stop the Zodiarts. Dash did a good job with that Wolf Robot you were in."

Jimmy: It's called Wolf Blitzkrieg.

"That's...badass. Uhhh."

Rhonda: We're smart to keep hush hush if the school doesn't know about Rod. But we're helpful, Jimmy. Exactly, we never met. I'm-

Jimmy: Rhonda Lloyd, Rebecca Monterey, Dash Baxter, Lincoln Loud, Danny Fenton, and Sam Madison. I'm Jimmy Neutron. Boy Genius as well as the creator of Kamen Rider Lycan.

"Well, with introduction out of the way and by the way, she's goes by Becky, any word on that other Rider and what it did to Wolfgang and Trixie?"

Jimmy: Nothing at the moment. The two of them are in a coma. But if we can defeat it, it might have the same effect when Dash defeated Trixie to relieve the poison from Rhonda's parents.

Danny: He looks tough. What if the Zodiarts have their own Rider?

"Then the fight gets tougher. But it won't stop me. I...we are the hope this school has. We're going to stop the Zodiarts and anyone that stands in our way."

Lincoln: Heck yeah. We're...kinda like a club. A Kamen Rider Club?

Sam: I was thinking of something like a Pack? This is kinda like a den and Rod is the leader.

The team agree on the name for us. Except Jimmy who roll his eyes, returning to back to his station. I went to follow him.

"What's wrong, Jimmy? Never had friends before?"

Jimmy: You know their lives are on the line, right?

"Their lives were already on the line. Students and/or teachers could be apart of the Zodiarts. If I could use the help, I will. We got this, okay?"

The Boy Genius glance at the group, letting out a sigh. Goddard walked over to him, letting out a few barks, stretching his neck and licking his face.

Jimmy: I don't know, Goddard. I don't need any casualties. These are good people in this battle. But, I know Roderick will protect them with everything he got. I know he will.

Jimmy went over to the group who were getting ready for the school day. Before they left, a green fire appear out of nowhere and vanish, leaving behind a scroll.

Sam: Rod, does this usually happen?

"No. But it doesn't just appear without a reason."

Picking up the scroll and unroll it, I read it to myself, leaving my friends in suspension.

"Jimmy, looks like this school isn't the only one with a Kamen Rider."

Jimmy: What school has a Kamen Rider?

"Canterlot High."

An alarm went off and I didn't have time to find out what was happening. It was time to save Nicktoon High before dealing with Canterlot.

Putting on my Driver, my friends and I went out of the base. Getting out of the abandoned area, we saw students running away from something.

"Let's get to work."

---

???: I am not happy with the defeat of my army as of late.

The two Zodiarts, Virgo and Aries were on one knee, taking the verbal abuse from their leader after the defeat of Dragon and one of the Horoscopes, Scorpio.

There was a pair of red eyes staring at the two Horoscopes.

Aries: They were stupid kids, Lord Ark. They had their own needs against yours. Plus this new Kamen Rider is a tough person. He recently got an upgrade.

Ark: That's why I got us someone who will take care of this menace to my plans. You seen what he can do to you when you fail me, right?

Virgo: Y-Yes, my Lord.

Ark: Then get rid of A.I.M.S. Rider and find me that damn child!

The eyes disappear and a pair of yellow eyes stare at them.

???: Kamen Rider Lycan. Time to put you down.