Chapter 14

It was almost winter time in NickTown as people were decorating for the holiday season.

With the holidays approaching, so was Winter Break. But there were no breaks when it comes to evil.

It was the middle of the day and a bull like Zodiart known as the Taurus Horoscope grab Rod who was morphed into Kamen Rider Lycan and threw into the trophy case, breaking it

It was the middle of the day and a bull like Zodiart known as the Taurus Horoscope grab Rod who was morphed into Kamen Rider Lycan and threw into the trophy case, breaking it. It grab him again and toss him across the hallway.

"Damn...you can give dash a run for his money."

Taurus got into a 3 point football stance, waiting for the Rider to get up.

Taurus: Get up, Hero. I'm going to break you in half.

Grabbing the Power Progrisekey, Lycan stagger up on his feet and quickly change it in his driver once the Bull Zodiart was charging towards him.

SHOTRISE! PUNCHING KONG!

As Taurus got close, Lycan punch him in the head, sending him backwards out of the hall to the lobby and finally into the former Bully's Spot, destroying the wall and the room.

The armor vanish off Rod as he speed walk to where he punch the Zodiart. He was surprised on how far the thing went.

Seeing the wall destroyed wall, he was impressed that he did the damage as he got his ass beat for majority of the battle.

Arriving at the room, Rod looked all over to find the person. But wasn't there.

"Jimmy, either the person escaped or I'm battling ghost. Isn't that Danny's job?"

Jimmy: It could be like that one time a month back when a regular Zodiart was nothing but a monster and not a person. Sagittarius wouldn't do that with one of his Generals.

"You would think. Well I gotta head back to class..."

Rod went to head out the room, picking up the destroyed switch and place it in his pocket. It was strange that Taurus was destroyed without a host. But there were 8 Horoscopes left and it ain't getting easy around here.

Lunch

It was time for lunch and I sat with some members of the Pack, Chloe and a few of my friends.

I waved at Clyde who was walking by and he blew me off. Must be having a rough, so I won't bother him.

Lincoln: Don't worry, Rod. He's been doing that lately.

"Did something happen to you two?"

Lincoln: No. He just told me to go be with my new friends.

Becky: But he's been fine with us before. Why the sudden change?

Lincoln: I don't know. I just wish we talk about it.

I got up from the table and start to walk over to where Clyde was eating at. His appearance has changed as he wore a black hoodie and his hair in dreads.