Chapter 11 Part 1

It was dark. My body was cold as I was shivering. There was this heartbeat that sound like it was near me. Was my heart or someone else?

Give in to me. Give in to me!

I shot up on my bed, my undershirt soaked with sweat. It's been like this since last week with Jimmy. Luckily I haven't spit up blood as well.

It still boggle mind that it happened. It never happened to me before and I don't who to tell without causing an uproar.

The door to my room opened and Aunt Valley looked at me.

Valley: You okay? I heard you talking in your sleep.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Going to get ready for school."

Valley: Before you do...

She sat down next to me, a concern look that has me worried.

Valley: I know you're doing this Rider thing. You were on the news, getting punched into the air. This is dangerous. You're going to get hurt and I don't lose you. Neither does Sapphire and she doesn't know about what you're doing.

"Aunt Valley, I got this. The school is in trouble and I have the power to stop the evil there. It's kinda my responsibility."

Valley: You worried both of us and I hate lying to my sis. Just...promise that you'll tell her.

"I promise..."

Pinkie Pie: [Slide out from underneath the bed] You gotta mean it, Roderick. Pinkie promise!

"Pinkie, the hell you're doing here?"

Valley: You had a girl over?!

"N-N-No. She's a friend from another school. I pinkie promise to let Auntie know."

Pinkie: Cross my heart and hope to fly or stick a cupcake in your eye?

"Yeah."

Pinkie: Okie Dokie Lokie. Make sure you never break it or I'll break your legs. Have a good day. Nice to see you again, Tara Strong.

Pinkie went back underneath my bed, leaving us bewildered.

---

Mr. Combover was looking through the list of music for his chorus concert that was this Friday night. There was one song for his Immediate Chorus that he was having trouble in finding the perfect solos. 5 girls and a boy.

The boy wasn't bad. He wasn't good either. He didn't have another man for the part.

Suddenly, the sound of someone singing graced his ears and made his worries wash away. He follow the voice to the back of the auditorium

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without and just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of, together all the while