Chapter 10

Nicktoon High

Lord Ark watched the television, looking for the beast that caused so much destruction and chaos in Retroville.

He felt disgusted that this monster did more harm to that damn Kamen Rider than any of his Generals. He needs this thing to join his army.

Ark: Horobi?

The Menacing yellow eyes glowed in the room, looking to his leader.

Ark: Head to Retroville, bring the beast to me.

Horobi: What about the Rider?

Ark: Either you or the monster deal with him. He'll be of great use.

Horobi: Yes, Master.

Loud Residences-Royal Woods

I sat in the kitchen, looking at the Old Lady who called XJ9 her daughter, fixing up the inside of her body. She had grayish blonde hair, red lab goggles, black turtleneck, and yellow button-down lab coat with matching heels.

I turn to see Lisa Loud shaking and jumping like she ate all the sugar in the house and the rush kicked in

I turn to see Lisa Loud shaking and jumping like she ate all the sugar in the house and the rush kicked in. She been like this when the lady stop me from punching her dysfunctional robot into the next century.

Lisa: I-I-I can't b-be-believe it. Dr. Nora Wakeman. In my house.

"Dr. Wakeman, nice to meet you. I'm-"

Wakeman: Isia-

I quickly rush to the Doctor, pinching her lips.

"Roderick McMurray. I go by Rod. Only call me by my middle name. Only family calls me by my first name."

I turn loose her lips and went back to my seat. She cleared her throat. Lisa's jaw drop to the floor.

Wakeman: Roderick McMurray. Glad to meet another McMurray. You have a brother? Reg-

I returned back to her, lightning fast and pinch her lips again.

"DeMarcus McMurray. He goes by Marc. Thank you."

Returning back to my seat, I glance at Lisa who was sneering at me.

Wakeman: Marc...was helping me find my daughter who was captured by Foundation X along with Timmy Turner. They brainwashed Turner. But with XJ9, they place a program chip in her and control her.

Wakeman: (Con't) This should jog your memory: You had Turner by his throat, asking about a girl. XJ9 spoke about the girl being an alien and you shot her...

"Told her that I wasn't speaking to her. I was speaking to the Buck Tooth."

Wakeman: Correct. It damaged her healing ability and Neutron fixed it along with the damages. But didn't take the Foundation's chip out.