Chapter 12

Jimmy let out a powerful yawn as he hopped out of bed. He felt rejuvenated with energy after being out of school for a week since the turning into a raging beast and almost destroying his howntown.

He did recover by drinking the heavy seltzer and do online classes to catch up. Putting on his usual clothes on, he head downstairs and went in the kitchen where his mother was making breakfast and his father waxing a wooden duck.

Jimmy: Good morning Dad. Good morning Mom. I'm going to my lab to check on things quick.

Judy: Better hurry up, Jimmy. Breakfast is almost done.

Hugh: Yeah, Jimbo. Your mother made French toast.

Jimmy went out and down to his lab, he freaked out at the mess that was there. He looked around to see if his gadgets were stolen, but they were fine.

It was when he saw his safe opened, his body started to feel cold.

Jimmy: Oh no. Please no...

---

It was the weekend. A busy weekend at that.

Aunt Valley and Aunt Sapphire were baking a cake for two birthday parties while I was getting dressed for my day with Tootie.

After being a somewhat mediocre "Hard-Boiled Detective" and stopping Lila from embarrassing Helga, I kinda ignore her. I even ignore my friends till I told them I need their help at the concert.

Dash had a basketball scrimmage today and Rhonda was there, cheerleadering. Jimmy is probably catching up on homework. Becky and Lincoln going to a birthday party. No clue on Sam or Danny.

Plus, I gotta confront Lila while also deal with their bodyguard.

Monday is going to rough. That's why I'm going to enjoy this moment of relaxation and tranquility with girl I started to like.

I place the box of the three tower cake in Aunt Valley's van and closed the truck. My two Aunties walked by, planting a kiss on both my cheeks.

Sapphire: Roddy, you have fun with your little girlfriend.

"She's a friend who happens to be a girl. Just catching up with her after a week of not talking to her."

Sapphire: Just know that we're catering a birthday party at the Slime Factory in Downtown Dimmsdale. Call us if you need us.

Valley: Enjoy your date. [Whisper] You're going to tell her, right?

"[Whisper] Yes. I'll do it tonight.

Valley: Okay. Have a good time.

The two got in the van and drove off. I picked up Wolfie, petting him as I waved goodbye to them.

"How will she feel, dude? Hi Auntie. I'm passing my classes and also, I'm a Kamen Rider like your other Nephew and our dick of a dad. But I don't have to think about that right now, right bud?"

Wolfie barked in enjoyment. But his eyes turned red and a shield appear on his back. Something strong hit us, causing me fly into the front window, entering my house, landing on the floor hard.

Slime Factory

Lincoln Loud and his family arrive at the exciting indoor amusement park and water park that the Beauty Queen Daughter, Lola who was doing her make-up.

Lincoln: Come on, Lola.

Lola: I gotta make sure to look amazing before gracing my presence to my fellow people. Their Queen is here.