Chapter 7 Part 1

It's been days. That's it. Days past by and all I been doing is being away from people, doing school work and writing notes for Becky as she stayed in the hospital.

Becky suffered bruised ribs.

I visit her after school. She was doing better but I couldn't talk to her. I felt like a bad friend and it made me sick as I was the one that got her here.

All I had was so much anger. For myself and for Wolfgang. I don't want to destroy him. I want to make him suffer while I rip him apart.

I never felt this for a long time. This only happened once. When my mom was killed.

???: Rod...

Someone called my name, but I didn't want to deal with them.

???: Rod, I'm-

Without hesitation, I snatch the person by their collar and slam them on the lockers. I stare at them with some much hated, their skin would've melted off.

It was Dash.

Dash: Rod, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Becky. Okay. Okay.

I put him, gather my stuff and raced out of the hallway.

Rhonda: Roderick...

The bitch that started this hug me. I broke the embrace and kept on walking. I don't have time for anyone.

---

I arrive at the secret lab all alone, doing homework. I haven't heard from Jimmy in awhile. At least I don't have hear from the Lady he works for. The way I been feeling, she don't want to push this bull any further.

I heard the door close and saw Jimmy walk in the room.

Jimmy: Rod. Wasn't expecting you here. Sorry for being MIA. I been investing new gadgets.

"Cool. So I'm assuming you haven't heard what happened."

Jimmy: You got poisoned last Friday? V told me. She's the one that cured you at the Nurse's Office.

"No. But the bitch has a name. At Homecoming, I got bombarded by Zodiarts and before I could take the final hit, Becky took it and is in the hospital."

Jimmy: ...I'm sorry.

I don't know why, but when he said that, I wanted to punch him so hard that his brain flies out through his ear.

"Thanks for the compassion, Jim. Now I know never come to you for anything."

Jimmy: I'm sorry if I sounded cold. It's because I know you'll defeat the Zodiarts who harm her. Hearing how you sound, you're miserable and want to fight the next Zodiart that shows up.

"Thanks...I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

Jimmy: Then go see her, Rod. Be by her side. I'll call you if there's an attack.

I got up, gather my books and went to head out. He was right. The next attack will happen. I will be there to annihilate them.

Jimmy: Oh Rod.

"Yo."

Jimmy: Don't call me Jim.

I let out a chuckle for the first time in awhile. I left the base and head to the hospital.

I got there and saw Sam, Danny, Tucker who inform me about on the Greenhouse, Dash, and Rhonda. They saw me and part a path for me, not saying a word. I saw Becky sitting up on the bed, eating a cup of applesauce. She motion her hand to come in.

I went inside the room, pull up a seat next to the bed and sat down.

"Hi..."

Becky: Hi...