Chapter 6 Part 1

Well, there I am. Roderick, the king. King of Homecoming. Who'da thought that? "But how did I come to this?", I hear you say. "And why am I sad at the hospital?", I hear you also say. Well, it's a long story. Come closer, and I'll tell you. It all started.... early in the night. And what a night that was. It's what I call a Bad fucking Day.

It all started on...

Tuesday

I was walking to school, jamming to some 90s music. A limo was driving at a slow pace and the window in the far back roll down, revealing a woman with black neck length hair, wearing a red sweater.

I know her from the past couple days of being around the popular kids: Rhonda Lloyd.

Rhonda: Oh Roderick

Rhonda: Oh Roderick. Good morning dear.

"Morning Rhonda. I don't really feel like hanging out with y'all. I just want to be with my friends."

Rhonda: Those lame-os. Rod, you can do so much better. Especially if you're going to be Homecoming King with yours truly as Homecoming Queen.

"Rhonda, Dash may have a chance. Arnold and Seth have a chance. Also, don't assume you will be Queen either. Trixie, Paulina, Chloe, and Tootie can win."

Rhonda: Oh please. Those ladies don't know that my dress is going to stun the dance. It's coming from Italy you know.

"I didn't ask. I'll see you at school."

Rhonda: Roderick, I need to speak to you. It's about a situation from Wednesday. Plus my chauffeur can take us to school. So, hop in

I gave up and enter the limousine. I sat across from her, but Rhoda sat next to me anyway with her phone out.

Rhonda: I think you want to see this because this is important.

---

Rod rolled out of the way, but was kicked outside the classroom. He entered the Life Science room, putting the Lycan Driver on and key in the blaster.

"Henshin!"

SHOTRISE!

He fired the bullet to the Zodiart and his armor attach to him.

SHOOTING WOLF! THE ELEVATION INCREASES AS THE BULLET IS FIRED!

Lycan went to fight till he saw a guy with black curly hair at a sewing machine and a dress.

Crony: Uh! I wasn't in here!

"I don't tell your secret. You don't tell mine."

Crony: Yes sir.

Giving him a thumbs up, Lycan ran out and attack the Zodiart.

Behind Lycan the whole time outside was Rhonda with her phone out and her jaw drop.