Chapter Thirty-One

MOVING ON!

Takemichi looked around the room, at first he was confused as to why everyone was bowing, but he decided to do the same, to not cause suspicions.
''Enough with the stiff formality, guys.'' The blonde man smiled, looking like he had no care in the world, the rest of Toman sat down soon after he said that.
'That's Kisaki? He seems like a different person now.' Takemichi thought as he looked at the man, but soon after Hanma's voice caught his attention.
''You usually don't show up at our meetings.''
''I have some minor business to attend to here.'' Kisaki simply answered as he turned to face Takemichi and Chifuyu.
''You two, Takemichi, Chifuyu, could I have a moment of your time?'' Kisaki asked as Takemichi slowly got up, followed by Chifuyu, who looked rather passively at the blonde. ''Ah...sure.''
'Maybe...if I play this well I could find out where Mikey-kun is...'
The trio walked out of the meeting and followed Kisaki to a unknown location.

They soon arrived at a tall building that didn't look much on the outside, but inside, Takemichi couldn't help but look at all the expensive items in amazement.
''Nice place, isn't it? I had this built recently.'' Kisaki said as the two looked around the place.
'This man enjoying the fine life after all the pain he caused (Y/n)...Didn't even show her mercy to make it less painful.' Chifuyu thought as he clenched his fists that were hidden in his pockets, the memories of her bloody figure replying in his head.
'I will avenge you (Y/n)...I promise I will...'
''Chifuyu, hurry up.'' Kisaki called out as the black haired man looked over at him and Takemichi, standing next to a big wooden door.
''Mhm.'' He simply nodded as he walked over and the door opened, revealing a big and luxurious room that had a pretty good view on Tokyo. Takemichi looked around the room in wonder, noting a surprising thing that kept repeating itself in the whole room.
'Pink camellias? What an odd choice for decoration... At least for a guy like Kisaki.' He thought as he looked at the six vases filled with those flowers. Chifuyu noticed the same as his eyes narrowed even more.
'He did it, it just has to be him! And now he has the audacity to keep them around.' Takemichi and Kisaki both sat down at a small round table, Chifuyu standing next to Takemichi, deciding to keep calm for now.
''I'm sorry to take up your time. Chifuyu, take a seat too.'' Kisaki told the man, who in return shook his head at the offer.
''Sorry, I am in no position to do that.'' The blonde laughed at the answer. ''Uptight as ever.''
'Tetta Kisaki. Currently one of the most important people in the Tokyo Manji Gang. He is the acting president of the gang.'
Takemichi thought as he silently observed the blonde man.
'Despite all the efforts the police put into investigating him, they still can't find a lead on the guy. Is this really him?'
''We have known each other for a long time.'' Kisaki started, waking Takemichi up from his thoughts. ''Uhm..yeah.''
''It's been 12 years since I joined Toman...I never thought that I would still hang out with the same friends I made all those years ago.'' Takemichi and Chifuyu froze at those words, unsure what to say as he was, for them, the killer of (Y/n).
''Did I say something weird?'' Kisaki asked as they both shook their heads. ''No!'' Takemichi added in.
''Chifuyu, Takemichi...what do you two think of me?''
''Huh?'' The two men answered in confusion looking at each other as Kisaki continued to speak.
''You two hate me, don't you?''
''It was around this time 5 years ago both Baji and (Y/n) died, wasn't it?'' Both men grew stiff at the mention of the event, Chifuyu started to visibly shake from anger.
'Chifuyu...' Takemichi thought as he prayed for the other to calm down, he can't have an outburst now of all times.
Kisaki ignored the black haired man as he put three glasses on the table and went to get one of the drinks from the cabinet.
''It was a nice day as well, Chifuyu knows that the best since he attended it, right?''
''Yes.'' The man answered through grittet teeth. Takemichi sat there unmoving as Kisaki came back, looking as neutral as ever.
'No remorse at all.'
''I was really sad at the time, I truly was. (Y/n) was a good adition to Toman and seemed to care for the people around her, could be maybe why a lot of the older executives went to the wedding to begin with.'' Kisaki added as he poured the drinks one by one.
''Listen you two, I know you don't like me, but over the 5 years I looked more into her death and my investigators figured out who killed her.''
Now this cought both of their interests, mainly Chifuyu's.
'Don't tell me he plans on playing innocent?! He killed (Y/n), I just know it, and now he is trying to act like this. Was she that meaningless to him?'
He thought as the memories of the day (Y/n) confident into him and Baji about the relationship between her and Kisaki.
Of course both were livid, Baji was more expressive though.
'Can't believe she really said she loved him...'
''Y-You do?'' Takemichi wondered, deciding to speak up as Kisaki nodded his head.
''Yes, we also figured out who actually killed Baji as well. I was shocked about that one, since everyone including me believed he commited suicide.''
''Baji-san...was killed?'' Takemichi asked as Chifuyu's eyes widened.
''So I was right... He never jumped on his free will?'' Kisaki nodded again, handing them their drinks.
''Yes, Baji along with (Y/n) were killed by the same person. Quite smart ways to hide all the evidence, especially for (Y/n)'s since it was a huge wedding.'' ''So...what will you do now?'' Chifuyu spoke up as Kisaki looked over at him.
"I will think of something, but I wanted to share this with you two. As a way to apologize for what happened 12 years ago, after all, the incident with Kazutora was something I started.''
Kisaki stated as he bowed at the two men, who looked at him in shock again. Both suspected he had something to do with it, but it was just shocking to hear him admit it.
''I used Kazutora to hurt Baji, but instead I hurt someone else that was dear to me, and for that I am deeply sorry. I wish for the three of us to start all over again and get the person who killed them to pay for it. What do you say?'' Kisaki asked while standing up straight and waiting for them to answer.
Both men were unsure, especially since they both knew it was him who did it 5 years ago, but they decided to nod anyways. Getting closer to Kisaki would make it easier to hand him over to the police.
''Sure.''
''Yeah, sounds great.'' Kisaki smiled at them and the three took a sip from the alcohol, deciding to ease the tension for now.
''Glad to hear that. Also Takemichi, I have to compliment you on the clean work.'' The black haired looked at the blonde in confusion, ignoring the light headache he felt.
''What do you mean?''
''I mean, getting away with what you did for so long is truly impressive, especially when people talk.
Sadly it's coming to an end today.'' Kisaki smirked as the duo fell unconscious on the ground.
Sighing, he spit out the sip he pretended to drink and called in two of his men.
''Tie them up on the chairs. This won't take long.'' Kisaki simply said as the men did what they were told, the blonde in the meantime walked to one of the vases and took out one of the flowers.
'(Y/n)...I should have killed him the day he stormed into the headquarters, but I knew Mikey would disapprove and I might have lost my position. But now with the proof I have...'
He smirked as he remembered the cold look in Mikey's eyes.
''Boss.'' One of the men said as they pointed at the tied up figures.
"Excellent. We will start with Chifuyu.''