Chapter Eighty-Four

Y/n: the door is locked... Rin, give me ur credit card!
Rin: Here.
Y/n, while pocketing the card: Thanks. Now Mochi, can u kick the door down?

I'd say I am sorry... but that would be a lie. Enjoy💀💗

1st alternate timeline
Year is 2011...
"Yeah, I think this will look nice, a perfect anniversary gift- Are you listening Hina? I hope you aren't bored."
Said girl woke up from her thoughts and quickly shook her head, then went to observe the shirt (Y/n) was showing her.
"Yeah, it looks like it would look good on him..."
"I should definitely buy this then! Tetta did say he is missing more blue shirts in his closet." (Y/n) cheered asbshe went to look through some other stuff, all the while Hinata kept sending her a longing look, hands clenched into fists as she watched her smile carefree. Usually she would enjoy her smile, but it was completely different this time, since it was caused by her boyfriend.
'This is dumb... That guy is a no good! There has to be something wrong with that image of his, but even Naoto couldn't find anything. Perfect grades, life...
'There has to be at least something! Nobody is perfect, at least to that level, and he will never be good enough for (Y/n)... only I am.' Hinata huffed as she followed (Y/n) around, the glare on her face kept scaring some of the people passing by.
"Say, are you happy with Kisaki, (Y/n)?" Hinata suddenly asked, causing the girl to stop in her tracks and think for a moment, then nodding her head.
"Yeah, I actually am! He is a lot more mature than the guys in our class, and he also treats me well, that's really all I want. Ohh! He also sends me good morning and good night texts every day, it's so cute!" (Y/n) giggled while blushing, the anger and envy Hinata felt just kept growing inside her.
'I could do the same thing... And even more!'

"Come on now, we need to hurry up, I have to meet up with Tetta and you need to pick up Naoto!" (Y/n) said while smiling, pulling Hinata through the shop. The shorter girl felt her cheeks grow red as she felt (Y/n)'s soft skin against hers.
'At least I can have her like this... maybe I can be happy for (Y/n)?'

"I really shouldn't leave you alone..." Hinata commented as they both stepped out of the mall, the cold January air hitting them harshly.
"Don't be rediculous! The entrance is pretty crowded and Tetta said he will be soon here. Just go and pick up Naoto, he is probably already waiting."
"He can wait a little longer." Hinata sighed, waving (Y/n) off before continuing.
"Besides, it can be pretty dangerous, even in crowded places-"
"Sorry I am late! Did you wait for too long?"
(Y/n) beamed, while Hinata bit her lip as they heard Kisaki, who was approaching the two girls while holding a bouquet.
"No, we just finished shopping! You came just on time!" The (h/c) girl answered back as Kisaki came to her side, handing her the flowers.
"Here, it's been a while since I bought you some." Kisaki said while smiling as (Y/n) took them.
"You shouldn't have! But thank you, and I am amazed how well you time them. Just this morning, the last bouquet you bought me withered and I have to throw it out."
(Y/n)'s comment caught Hinata's attention as she looked between the two, jealousy pretty much clouding her thoughts by now.
"You can just say that I have a good eye on these things-"
Just as Kisaki was about to finish his sentence, (Y/n)'s phone rang and she took it out of her bag.
"Oh, it's mom... just give me a minute." She excused herself and went to answer the phone, leaving the other two alone.

"So... you have an eye on flowers? How come?" Hinata asked, raising her eyebrow at Kisaki's figure.
The boy looked at her for a moment, completely silent before chuckling lightly.
"Ahh you caught me... Actually, what I do is that I take a flower or two from the bouquet and keep them in my vase, so that when it withers by me, I know it's time to buy (Y/n) a new one."
Hinata looked at Kisaki in surprise, as the boy blushed in embarrasment and looked at (Y/n)'s figure again.
"But don't tell her that..."
"You...you seem to like her quite a lot..." Hinata said silently, not daring to say the word 'love.'
"I do, she means a lot to me, and I want to show that to her. Gifts might not be the most romantic or even sincere way to show it, but that works for us. I suck at words, but I make sure to tell her how much she means to me, even in the simplest ways, and I am thankful for the patience she has for me. Not a lot girls do..."
Hinata kept silent as she watched the way Kisaki looked at (Y/n), and by the way she talked about him, she realized how much of a losing war she was fighting.
'Stupid...'
"I...I need to hurry up now... See you in school!" The girl hurried away before Kisaki could answer back, feeling the tears she was holding back for so long finally roll down her cheeks.