Chapter Sixty-Four

At least Ik I wasn't the only dumbass who did this

At least Ik I wasn't the only dumbass who did this...and got a nice beating with my mom's slipper after she found out abt this🙂🙂🙂🙂

"Hey...nice joke (Y/n)...but April fool's isn't in another three months, you know?"
Mikey gulped as Draken stared at the shorter girl, who tried her best to ignore it and get over with this mess.
"It's not a joke Mikey...I don't want to be in Toman anymore. W-we can still be friends, but I want nothing to do with the gang life anymore."
"Why all of a sudden?" Draken spoke up as Mikey kept silent, opting to glare at the ground instead of speaking.
"Why do you want to leave us out of the blue? Especially now that you have the responsibility of taking care of the Black Dragons, along with Takemichi. Is it too much for you to handle?"
Draken towered over her by now, with (Y/n) trying her best to move away.
"This has nothing to do with the Black Dragons joining you, or giving me responsibilities I never agreed with, I just want to leave. Please."
Draken's glare got more intense and he grabbed onto (Y/n)'s wrist and he looked over at Mikey.
"We are going to the temple. You will offer us an explanation there and it better be a good one."
Mikey said, his eyes losing their natural color, which caused (Y/n) to grow paler as panic took over her body.
'The last time he had that look was during the fight with Valhalla...and we all know what he did with Kazutora then.'
Gulping,(Y/n) took the chance while Draken was distracted and kicked him in the knee, which made him let her go.
(Y/n) quickly ran away from them, yelling loud enough for some people outside of the park to hear her.
"Just leave me alone! If you can't accept my choices then I don't want you around anymore! Screw you both!"

Draken was about to run after her, but a unfamiliar figure stopped him.
"Hmm? Who are you now?" Mikey asked, trying to remember where he could have seen him, the red uniform looking familiar.
"Someone to tell you to leave (Y/n) alone. As of today, if you try to come close to her, there will be consequences, which your gang isn't ready to take on."
Kakucho said as Draken glared down at him, annoyed with his words.
"And who are you? More importantly, how do you even know (Y/n)?"
"For your 2nd question, (Y/n) is my girlfriend, and we have known each other since elementary school."
Both Toman higher-ups felt like the wind got knocked out of their lungs and their eyes widened, there was no way she was with someone like him.
"And as for who I am, Kakucho is my name. One of the Heavenly kings in Tenjiku. So unless you want issues with a gang all the way from Yokohama, you will stay away from (Y/n). Izana doesn't like it when you mess around with us."
Mikey felt the color in his face drain when he heard the name of the older boy and saw the symbol on Kakucho's back, as he slowly walked off.
"Ken-chin...how does Izana know about (Y/n)?"
Mikey fell on the ground as the taller shook his head,looking as helpless as ever.

"You alright now? You looked out of it when I found you near my bike." Kakucho asked as he drove down the semi empty streets.
"Yeah. It's just... I never saw those crazed looks they had now. You really didn't need to drag the rest of Tenjiku into all of this, you know? I am sure that boss of yours and other higher-ups have better things to worry about."
(Y/n) added, tightening her grip around the taller boy's waist as he picked up the speed he was driving.
"I am sure they don't mind, we are pretty close, so they will step up when the girlfriend of one of us is in danger."
Which wasn't really a lie, but he forgot to mention that all of them, especially Izana, picked up interest in her, and will probably kill him once they hear about the relationship.
'Well...it's not like they will do it, I am basically the only safe link they have with (Y/n), and probably the only one capable enough to convince her to join us.'
Kakuchk sighed and stopped the bike in front of (Y/n)'s home, glaring at a few of the drunk men walking by, later helping her off of the bike.
"Thanks, my legs are still a little shaky..." She commented, blushing as Kakucho kissed her on top of her head.
"Nothing to thank me for, I will go now and you stay safe. Bring the jacket I gave you tomorrow and remember to call me if something happens or one of the Toman captains tries to approach you, ok?"
Kakucho reminded the girl as he got onto his bike.
"Sure? But tomorrow is just another boring day, so I doubt that much will happen. But we will meet up tomorrow regardless?"
Kakucho smiled and nodded his head.
"Of course,I will pick you up after work."
Nodding her head, (Y/n) sighed and waved him off, shortly after she walked into her home and went to her room,all the while smiling like an idiot.