Chapter 24

Angelina's pov

I tossed around the bed trying to get some sleep but nothing. It's already one in the night and sleep is no where near.

I got up from the bed and looked at the nightstand for some water. But I found the glass empty.

Maybe some hot chocolate will help me sleep.

I looked at Luna and found her sleeping peacefully. I took my beanie from the closet because I was feeling cold and put it on my head. I went out not closing the door. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked at the backyard on the way. It's so beautiful at night. The light from the pool looks beautiful.

I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get milk.

I found what I needed to make the hot chocolate. I kept milk to boil on the stove.

"Can I get a cup too" a voice heard behind me making me yelp and almost making me slip the cup from my hand.

I turned around and looked at Kai as my breath hitched.

He was leaning against the wall at the entrance of the kitchen smirking at me. He stood straight and walked upto me.

 He stood straight and walked upto me

All the way I just checked him out.

This is the first time I am seeing him shirtless. His sculptured body made me feel hot. His toned muscles making him look sexy. I almost lifted my hand to touch it. I want to feel his muscles and trace his abs down to the .........

What the hell Angelina! Stop, no going further down.

"Is it worth to watch" I heard Kai voice. I looked up from his chest to his eyes which were shining in amazement. I coughed and looked away touching my blazing cheeks.

"What are you tal......talking about" I shuttered looking anywhere but him. He chuckled and took a step forward. Instantly I took a step back. He leaned forward and immediately I closed my eyes. I feel his hot breath against my face.

"You should be focused when you are in kitchen Angel" he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smirking at me and pointed behind me. I turned around and found the stove off.

I cursed myself in my mind for forgetting why I came here. I feel Kai moving away from me and heard scrapping sound of the chair.

I quickly made hot chocolate and gave him a cup not looking at him as he sat on the kitchen stool.

Looking at his body makes me want to jump on him.

What the hell am I thinking!

I blushed and leaned against the counter bringing the cup to my lips to cover my face.