Chapter 31

If you have read one of my books, then you would know who is the special guest by now😊.

Kai's pov

"Where is my sunshine?"

"Where is my Emma and my baby?"

I recognise the first person as Aaron Woods and I don't know about the second person. He looks same age as Emma, he went to Emma and the baby.

Mr Woods went to his wife and checked on her. The second person did the same for Emma and Caden.

"How many times did I tell you to take the guards Emma. How many times! What would have happened if you were shot and ........" Emma cut of his husband as she hugged him.

"I am sorry" Emma said pulling away from the hug pouting at him. The guy sighed and kissed her pout.

"This is the last time I am letting you out of my sight" he said.

"But...." Emma was cut off by the man glare.

"Sorry to interrupt" everyone turned to Thomas who spoke "But can I ask how you both entered the property without being stopping by our guards" he asked.

Wait!

Yes! Why didn't the security inform us about them.

I knew Isabelle husband was on his way here. But to enter our property, mine or Thomas permission is required.

Both the man smirked as the ladies roll their eyes.

"I knocked out all the men on the way" the guy said casual throwing his arm over Emma shoulder.

Our eyes widened at them.

"Are they dead" Alice asked. Thomas started calling someone going out of the home.

"No, they will be just unconscious for few minutes" the guy said.

"Aaron this Kai Blackstone, who helped us from the attack in the park. Kai, this is my husband as you know" Isabelle introduced.

"Thank you for your help. And I am impressed by the development of your company as I heard" Mr Woods said forwarding his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr Woods" I said shaking his hand.

"Aaron is fine" I nod my head and looked at the guy again.

"This is my husband, Luka Petrov" Emma said. He nod his head. I did the same.

"I am really thankful for saving us before" Emma thanked me.

"Why not come inside and have something" Alice said.

"Yes, come inside" I said leading them to the living room. Luna came towards me as I sat on the couch.

Thomas came inside with frustration.

"They are fine. Nothing to worry" he said sitting beside me.

"Daddy can I go play in the playroom" Luna asked. Aaron and Luka's eyes went wide for a second.

"Yes babygirl" I said. She climbed down from my lap and went upstairs. I assured a maid to keep a eye on her.

"What would you like to have" I asked.

"Anything is fine" Isabelle replied as everyone nod their head. I called the maid and asked her to get something.

"Where are the children" Isabelle asked looking at Aaron.

"They are with mom and dad in the hotel" he replied.

"So who was this time, who attacked us" Emma asked still cradling the baby in her arms.