Chapter 36

Angelina's pov

"Pick a cute outfit which will do charms on your boyfriend" Alice said.

"Like Thomas gets for you" I said balancing my cellphone with my shoulder and ear as I looked through the closet.

"That's not the point Char" she groaned. I chuckled enjoying to tease her.

"Will you stop calling me Char or Charlotte. You can call me by my name now" I said getting a long skirt. I still have my cast on my leg. Although Kai got me a whole new closet for me.

"No way. How can I stop calling you Charlotte. I am the one who named you that. You are like my first child, I feel emotional not calling you Char" she whined on the other side.

"Oh shut up you grown woman. Start calling me by my name from now on" I said going inside the bathroom. I turned on the speaker and placed it on the sink counter.

"I will try my best........Char" she said. I laughed at her. She never changes.

"You think I will be invading his work visiting his office" I asked started doing my makeup or just covering my scars and bruises which are fading.

"Non sense. He will be more than happy that he might cancel all his work just to be with you" she said but I can feel her smirking. I blushed slightly.

"You forgot Luna, she is also coming with me. And the reason we are going to his office because Luna wanted to give him cookies that she baked" I said.

"Hmm and also the lunch you prepared for him" she said. I remained silent because what she said is true.

"I knew it! Now I won't keep you waiting from meeting your boyfriend. And remember to dress sexy so he can jump on you when he sees you. Bye bye" she said.

"You......" I stopped and looked at the cellphone as she hang up on me. She knows how to lift my mood.

After Kai left for work, Luna asked me to make cookies. We made cookies and suddenly she said, we should go give it to Kai. I tried to speak to her but now she has become daddy's princess. So I agreed to her and might have made lunch for him because its afternoon.

After completing my makeup and changing my dress into jeans and long sleeves shirt. Luna entered Kai's room or our room.

"Mommy I am ready" she said. She is wearing a cute dress.

"Who changed your dress baby" I asked.

"I did it myself" she said smiling at me. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. She is growing up so fast.

"You have become a big girl now. Come here I will brush your hair" I said. She ran to me. I brushed her hair putting it on pony.

We went downstairs and took the lunch basket with cookies we did. A driver was waiting for us outside the main door. Kai has ordered him to take us anywhere we go. I sighed to myself thinking there is no use of arguing with them when the main boss as ordered.

Soon we were on the way to Kai's office.

I looked out of the window lost in my thoughts.

These two weeks are not so good than I thought. My nightmares are back which is more horrible than before. I feel guilty for distrubing Kai's sleep. I said him I can sleep in other room but he is not leaving my side.

To be honest I feel safe being in his arms. He will always wake me up from my nightmare, takes care of me, gives me everything I want. And I couldn't hold myself back when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I saw the joy in his eyes when I said yes. And I like to keep it that way.