Chapter 46

Kai's pov

"Will she be okay" Angelina asked.

"Angel, my parents are there to look after Luna. Don't worry about her" I said taking her hand in mine as I drove my BMW 4 convertible.

We are going to my farm house again without Luna.

It's been few days since she was sick. Angelina stayed at home looking after her for three days. As soon as my mom heard Luna was sick, she wrapped up her work and came to my home immediately with my dad. Even they helped Angel looking after Luna.

Angelina has been restless since Luna was sick. So I planned a date at our farm house. She was hesitant to leave Luna but I convinced her that my parents were there.

When she told Vivian is Luna's mother. I was beyond shock. I would have really stop making love because of the shock of hearing she is a virgin. My heart was over the moon and beyond happy hearing that, I am the only man in her life and will also be the last. Just like she is for me.

I understand why her mom made her promise. I am proud to call Luna as my daughter. We both will give love of parents for Luna and look after her together.

Once we were out of the city, I pressed the button for roof of the car to open. Angel gasped and looked at it in shock.

"You have cars like this" she asked looking at the back.

"Yes Angel. You will be more shocked once you see my collection of cars" I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and put her hand outside as I looked at her.

"This feels so good" she said closing her eyes.

The sun is already setting down making the sky look beautiful with orange.

Soon we reached the farm. I parked my car infront of the house and got out. I opened the door for Angelina and she got out. I took our bags and started walking inside wrapping my hands around her waist.

I took her to a room and placed the bag on the bed. I took out a gift I wrapped for her and turned to her. She was looking at me in confusion.

"I want to see you this dress. I will understand if you don't want to. So get ready" I said smiling at her. She smiled back taking the gift.

"I will freshen up in another room" I said kissing her cheek before going out taking my bag. I went to other room and washed my face changing my clothes to a full sleeve black tshirt and black pant.

I went out of the room and at the same time Angelina came out. My mouth drop opened seeing her.

She walked upto me shyly and stood infront of me

"Wow" I said still looking at her. I didn't expect her to wear it but she did. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. She gasped placing her hands on my chest.