Chapter 48

Angelina's pov

"I am pregnant" Alice said.

Everyone went silent. Thomas stood there like a statue.

"I am scared. I don't know what to do. I found out last week. I thought as much as I can avoid you, I don't have to tell you. We are not engaged or married. I am scared that you will leave me. I don't know if you want this baby because we didn't speak about this" Alice said as tears ran down her face.

Thomas hugged her tightly as she cried in his chest.

I felt a tap on my arm. I looked down and saw Luna calling me. She asked me put more fried rice. I sighed and put it for her. She looks quite hungry to see the drama.

I looked at them once Thomas started speaking.

"It's okay don't cry. I am happy" he said and that made Alice to look up at him "I am so happy. Whether we are engaged or not, married or not. I know you are the only one for me. Thank you making me a dad. I love you" he said pecking her lips. She smiled at him mumbled back love you too.

"Guess what Luna" Kai asked looking at her. Luna looked at him in confusion.

"You are getting a small cousin to play with" he said wiggling his eyebrows making Luna confused.

Josephine and I got up going to Alice congratulating her.

"Small baby" Luna asked.

"Yes, ask your uncle Thomas" Kai said smirking at Thomas. Thomas rubbed his neck in embarassment but he had a small smile on his lips.

"Congratulations father to be" Kai said getting up from his seat hugging Thomas. Fernando greeted both of them before everyone sat back in their places. Annie also said her wishes.

"So when will I hear a good news from you Angelina" Josephine asked making me choke on my food. I drank water to cool down.

"Josephine" I said blushing very hard.

"Actually that's a good idea. You should become pregnant, we will both have the baby together and they will go to same school and become bestfriends" Alice said smirking at me as everyone laughed. I looked at Kai who was smirking at me.

"Shut up and eat your food" I said stuffing my food in my mouth making her laugh.

My eyes went to Annie who was playing with her food lost in her thoughts.

"Annie, do you want some more pasta" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head giving me a fake smile.

"No, I am full. Thank you for dinner, it was delicious" she said getting up from the chair going upstairs.

Everyone had our dinner before going to our room. But I caught Alice hand before she went to her room. I pulled her to the corner and asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant"

"I am sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. I was scared to share my thoughts with you" she said biting her lip looking away from me. I glared at her crossing my arms and told to say her the truth.

"I was afraid to become like you" I left my arms down hearing her "Don't get me wrong. You are a strong girl. And I am not strong as you are for raising a baby alone. I was thinking once Thomas knew I was pregnant, he will leave like Luna's biological father did. I was scared you will be angry with me if I said this" she said looking down.

I grabbed her shoulder and made her look at me.

"I won't be angry at such things. What happened to me, doesn't mean it happens to every woman. I was just unlucky that's all. And if Thomas had to deny that baby, he will be dead the next second he says that" I said making her laugh.