Chapter 33

Angelina's pov

"Shh it's okay, you are safe" Kai whispered rubbing my back softly hugging me tightly.

"Leave me you assholes" I heard Ace shouting. I pulled away from Kai and looked the scene infront of me.

Both Peter and Ace were tied kneeling on the ground and surrounded by ten men holding gun at them. No people were there except men holding gun.

Not to be rude but I felt happy seeing them like this.

A guy who is wearing leather jacket on walked towards them slowing.

Kai pulled me up standing beside me wrapping his arms around me protectively and supporting me to stand.

"Long time Ace Harrison" the guy said. Ace flared in anger struggling to get free

"You bastard Luka, leave me. This was supposed to be my plan. You should have been dead by now not me being held here" Ace shouted.

"Tsk tsk, that's your mistake Ace. I knew you would do something when I would be coming to Italy. I took that as my advantage" the guy Luka said. My eyes widened when I learnt that I am in Italy.

"Your useless attack on my place was too easy to get you down. I knew all your sources of income from illegal business is shut down because I destroyed them. But I let you live, that's my mistake. You came to Russia to destroy me which is impossible. But not until you tried to kill my wife and my baby. Wrong move Ace, wrong move" Luka said punching him in the face.

"And you" Luka said turning to Peter "You love to torture others and see them suffer don't you Theodore" he said making me frown in confusion.

My father name is Peter right.

I looked at Kai in confusion. He nod his head and whispered 'later'.

"Selling your own daughter, torturing her. What a sick man you are. But why don't I treat you with your own medicine. Hunter!" Luka said. The person beside him who looked older than Peter but he was fit, came forward going to Peter. He started punching Peter nonstop not giving him any time to breathe.

We just stood there seeing him beaten up and torturing him.

At one point, I thought of saying stop but I know he deserves it. He deserves for what he did to my mom and me.

"Please stop, enough. Angelina say them to stop"

For the first time I am hearing Peter beg for me.

Luka said to stop and the guy was punching Peter stopped moving back. Peter whole face was bruised, blood was dropping out of his mouth. He looked weak.

Luka turned to us and looked at me raising single eyebrow.

"Do you want me to stop" he asked. I looked back at Peter. He was having the same look once I had. Help. He was looking at me, pleading them to stop. Back in years, I begged him to stop. But did he listen.

No.

"No" I said lowly, loud enough to hear him. Peter eyes widened in shock and then turned to anger.

"You bitc......." He was cut off as a knife was stabbed in his stomach. I looked away hiding my face in Kai's chest as he rubbed my arms softly.

"Let's finish this shall we" I heard Luka voice along with gun shot. I looked back at Peter who was on the ground with a bullet inbetween his eyebrows.

My father is dead and I don't feel anything.

"People like you should be dead. Now for you" Luka said turning to Ace.