Chapter 28

Angelina's pov

"Your date is here" she announced.

"And you are all set. Come down after few minutes. Let's make your boyfriend wait for a while" she said going out of the room.

I looked at the mirror and was surprised to see myself. I am looking more beautiful than ever. She didn't do anything to my hair, only brushed it. And it looked good. Alice did a good job on my makeup. I love it.

"Mommy you look pretty" Luna said. I turned to her and smiled.

I started to feel again that something bad is going to happen. I felt uneasiness in my stomach.

I went to the closet and opened my bag which was placed on the ground behind my clothes. I searched inside for what I was looking for. I got it and pulled it out. It was the pendent when mom gave me in Alabama. It's in oval shape with mom photo inside. I took it out and went to Luna. I put it on her and looked at her.

"Wear it all the time baby" I said. She nod her head and looked down at the pendent. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I pulled back and looked at her bright blue eyes.

"I love you baby" I said.

"I love you too mommy" she said.

I went to the closet and took the necklace Kai had given me from the bag. I put it around my neck and looked at it. I went out and put on my heels which I found beside the bed, I took Luna's hand helping her out of the bed. We both went downstairs. Alice, Thomas and Kai are talking in the living room. As I stepped on the last stair, Kai looked at me.

He smiled coming towards me. He was wearing a suit with same colour as mine. He did it on purpose.

"You look beautiful" he said. I blushed looking down.

"Thank you. You look good too" I said.

"Pumpkin, come here. Let mommy and Kai go out now" Alice called coming to us. Luna looked up at me.

"Come back soon mommy" she said.

"I will baby" I said smiling at her.

"What about me, babygirl" Kai asked bending to her height.

"Come back soon Kai" she said smiling at him. He smiled back ruffling her hair making her giggle. Kai looked at me.

"Shall we" he asked. I nod my head. We started walking towards the main door.

"Have fun but not to much fun. Luna can wait for a another brother or sister" Thomas said behind us. I blushed hard hearing that.

"Shut up you idiot" Kai shouted going out. I followed behind him.

He opened the car door for the passenger seat. I got in. He closed the door and got in the driver seat. Instead of starting the car, he sat there looking at me. I looked down suddenly feeling shy in his gaze.

"Have I said how beautiful you look" he said.

"Yeah, just few minutes ago" I said.

He leaned towards me and captured my lips in his kissing me softly. We kissed for a minute or two when he pulled away.

"You look so beautiful that, I want to kiss you nonstop" he said making me blush harder. He lifted his hand up to my cheeks brushing his thumb against my red hot cheek.

"You look cute when you blush" he said.

"Stop" I said.

"What! I am just complementing you" he said.