Chapter 44

Angelina's pov

"Why is it so boring even we have people around" Alice said who was sitting upside down on the couch.

Alice and Thomas came to the house to hangout with us because it's sunday.

"Because they are boring people" Kai said nuzzling his face in my neck as I ran my fingers in his hair. I am sitting on his lap sideways. Thomas was sitting on the ground beside Alice face.

And Luna is trying to sit like Alice beside her on the couch.

Alice glared at Kai.

"Aunt Alice, isn't your head getting dizzy sitting like that" Luna asked sitting properly beside her. Before she can reply Kai did.

"No babygirl, your aunt is crazy to feel anything" he said. I bit my lip from smiling but Thomas snorted which didn't go unnoticed my Alice. She slapped his head making Luna laugh.

"What did I do" Thomas asked rubbing his head.

"You laughed at me" she said sitting properly on the couch.

"So did Luna" he said pointing at my baby. Again Alice slapped his head making Luna laugh.

"How can you point at a child. You want me to slap her" she said crossing her. I feel Kai sigh shaking his head against my neck.

These two fight nonstop. But it's only keeping them stronger.

"No" he said narrowing his eyes at Luna. She giggled cutely and hid behind Alice from Thomas eyes. Suddenly Alice eyes lit up.

"Why don't we go swimming in the backyard" she said smiling at us.

"I don't want to get up, it's comfortable here" Kai mumbled and I was the only one who heard it.

"Yeaaa swimming" Luna said excitedly standing up on the couch jumping on it.

"Well then let's go and change our clothes" Alice said getting up from the couch grabbing Luna hands helping her climb down. She came to me and took my hand with her other free hand.

"Come on Char" she said. I point to Kai's arms which were wrapped around me stopping me from moving.

"Mr. Blackstone, why don't you leave your girlfriend so we can change" she asked. Kai sighed again leaving me. Quickly I got up and went upstairs to our room.

Alice went inside the closet and said "I am borrowing your swimsuit". I made Luna sit on bed and going inside closet.

Alice has two swimsuits ready showing me. How fast is she?

"I selected two. One is black single piece swimsuit and other is yellow two piece swimsuit. Which one do you like?" she asked. My hands immediately went to single piece swimsuit.

"Okay then, I am going to change in the bathroom. You can change here" she said going out. I looked at the swimsuit and started thinking.

This will be my first time wearing the swimsuit. It may cover my stomach but what about my thighs. I don't mind about Kia. But Thomas is here. Will he say something.

I didn't know how much time went standing there deciding whether to wear it when Alice walked inside the closet already changed gaining my attention.

"You haven't changed" she asked. I shook my head.

"Char, it alright. No one is here to judge you. You can wear anything you want" she said smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

"Change it quickly until then I will change Luna's" she said going out putting on a robe.