Chapter 32

Angelina's pov

I woke up as I felt a slap on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Peter kneeling infront of me with smirk on his face.

I was glad that I haven't seen his face for few days.

"Wake up" he said. I sat up slowly and moved my hair out of my face. He just looked at for me for few seconds.

"You look exactly like that bitch. Well her loss she died...." I cut him of my spitting on his face.

"Don't you dare talk about her" I hissed at him. He gripped my throat in death hold making me gasp for air.

"I can and will talk about that bitch because she was my wife and you are my daughter. You have to listen to what I will order you. Don't cross your line and be dead like your mother" he said. I started coughing out loud. Suddenly he left my throat. I coughed and took deep breath from my mouth.

"You are not my father, because he died the moment when he let his member touch your......." I cut off by my scream as Peter kicked me in the stomach.

"You talk to much. In these five years you have grown more strong and talking back to me. No one talks back to me bitch" he said and punched me in my face. I fell on the floor taking deep breaths holding my stomach.

I heard footsteps coming inside and some whispers. I looked up and saw the guard whispering something to Peter. After the guard finished, Peter turned to me with evil glint in his eyes smirking.

"Well the game begins now bitch. Get up" he said signalled the guard to me.

The guard removed the chain on my leg and grabbed by arms lifting me up harshly.

"Take her to a room and say her to get cleaned. Don't worry about leader, I will talk to him. I have a great plan in mind" Peter said walking out.

"Move" the guard pushed me not so politely towards outside. I started taking slow steps or limping outside. I think my right ankle is broken because I can't lift it up a inch from ground.

I felt like I will collapse anytime now.

"Move faster" the guard said jabbing me in the back with his gun.

After climbing few stairs and walking in the hallway he led me to a room. He opened it and shoved me inside.

"Get cleaned up and your clothes will be here soon" he said closing the door locking it up.

I looked around and it was neat. It looked more luxurious than I thought. I moved to the window and looked out. It was completely dark except for room lightings emitting from the windows on the floors.

I sighed and went inside the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and gasped. My whole face is bruised with a cut on my forehead and cheek. Immediately I removed my clothes and looked at my body. Most part of my body is bruised covered with purple and green. I looked at my right leg and I was right. It's broken. I don't know how I just walked all the way here with that.

I think atleast this bath can relax my body a little.

I filled the tub with the hot water and got in. I moaned sinking into the tub as the hot water hit my body. After relaxing for few minutes, I bathed and got out of the tub. I wrapped the towel around my body and went out before checking the room.

I saw a dress placed on the bed.

I quickly put on it and sat on the bed.

I don't why they are getting me dressed. Wait, am I being sold to someone else that's why they are getting me ready. A shiver went down my spine.